North Texas Dyno Day

i havent heard of them fixing the problem. i would love to run a helman but the heads already cut, drilled,and tapped to the zz fab patern.

As far as ive read the only prob. w/ the zz intake is the ones w/ dual pumps , which is the reason i went w/ the hellmann!

I will not be running dual pumps anytime soon so maybe I won't have to worry about it. I talkd to john at floor it so I may get a bigger cp3 instead of the duals. Plus TDTPA 2.6 class will not allow dual pumps

Neber did I pout about my truck being broke. A broke billet intermediate at that. She'll be ready next week and I'll see You at the next dyno so you'll have some competition. I'll bring my doughnut tires as well lol

Last edited:
dustin ill do my best to make it to the next dyno so we can compete like we did back in laramie bif

Neber did I pout about my truck being broke. A broke billet intermediate at that. She'll be ready next week and I'll see You at the next dyno so you'll have some competition. I'll bring my doughnut tires as well lol

If I can keep a damn input shaft in my truck I'll bring a trailor cuz I know how you like breaking things!

Theres a dyno day this weekend in longview any body going? Im hopein to make it so i can get some numbers

001.jpg