North Texas Dyno Day

I heard it's a 600 monster.... ON FUEL..

Just sayin... Don't know if it's true.:poke:

the 07 defuel won today. i made the same numbers at 3500 just like on floor its but wasnt spooled until after 3k when the defuel was already working. dustin you going to alverado? lets get on the rollers there. Also on the same dyno 1 year ago i made 745 but no matter what tune, settings, box, rpms or anything it would make 650 so iam stumped it was a fun day but i didnt learn much

I've done 907 on johns dyno and 867 on speedteks. Little different than 918 on johns and mid 600s on speedteks. Guess you need to Get on another dyno. U got lucky in denton. Just sayin. I'll be at Alvarado.

Is there a set date for alvarado it's gona be sweet competition!:rockwoot:

If I had one I would post it. They loaded the newest software on monday and even dan who had been on there dyno less than a month ago was down 60hp or more. Yes alverado will be johns. Until I can get the 07 defuel figured out it won't do me any good to get on a inertia dyno

I've done 907 on johns dyno and 867 on speedteks. Little different than 918 on johns and mid 600s on speedteks. Guess you need to Get on another dyno. U got lucky in denton. Just sayin. I'll be at Alvarado.

You were invited but failed to show.

Well I found my problem this morning doing a little hot rodding on the way to work. Im blowing right through my tq converter. It still pulls like hell but the rpm increase isnt matching the mph increase.

Well I found my problem already as well, I need more fuel and more air. lol

Hell dustin ill pay for the dyno take ur truck up there n shut these guys up. Everyone that knows your truck knows that it will beat the 600 Monster... ON FUEL!!