Northwest Diesel Nationals event is cancelled

Not really 2 stories , I have been promised a new contract for 30 days. I finally got number to craig new owner he acted like he had no idea on our event so I sent him a breakdown of our event on Saturday and that since they are very short on staff we would bring enought staff to run the facility. All they needed to provide was a starter, water box, time slip and one person in tower and he told me $12,000 dollars. I tried to talk to him but he claimed he had to cover his cost.

Doesn't really matter we will go back to Billings where we are wanted

Billings is a great facility! As was suggested before, be sure to bring the bug spray!

Well I really love the Spokane race track, and the fact that I have a new major babe in Spokane makes me none too happy that the race is canceled. But Billings is a ton of fun, hope they get the fires out soon. We'll b there.

I would like to see races at Billings and Spokane. Glad you could get Billings going again. Lewistown MT has a strip also that has just been resurfaced, and many upgrades (I was told this weekend). It is a great bunch of guys that run it, and for years have told me they would love to see a diesel event there. I can get you contact info if interested.

Cant't wait for this event. This used to be the best event of the year.

So glad its coming back to Billings!!

ever been to billings yet, but every year everyone says they have a great time, looking forward to this event, i'm sure there will be some grudge matchs seeing how edmonton is only two weeks before this event LOL

awesome, same weekend, the next weekend would work better seeing how my wife is having a baby that weekend

Haven't you figured out what is causing that yet? What are you trying to do populate the world single handedly??:evil