NOS. Help burn diesel at high rpm

Your project is coming along very nicely. You have a lot of engine bay room! A 606 or CDI will fit easily.

It would be fun to try something new with the CDI, but do you think it will have more potential as compared to the proven 606?

Not seen powerful cdi yet.

Got that wet sump pump today. Seems good guality

_smaller.jpg

_smaller.jpg

Readin rule Book at come right size pipe right place

_smaller.jpg

Add some pipe, need few more

_smaller.jpg

So Christmas o eweryone

_smaller.jpg

Pipe Pete ends here now at this time :)
_smaller.jpg

_smaller.jpg

Will continue when got more pipe

ED (Engineered Diesel) makes a billet one. I wouldn't be scared of a 4" aluminum blast gate if you have a secondary shutdown also available.

Google Shopping

Last edited:
Asked ED on that but they dont sell overseas. Tell to ask Puredieselpower on that. 400 dollars + 170 dollars shipping :) + i have to pay vat in here so ad that price bout 25%.

Try to do that at normal 4" throtle body my self :)

_smaller.jpg

Cost bout 200 dollars + own work

Slow down on christmas go back to garage an added some pipes, pthuu, floor are nearly ready.

That should work, but it needs to be strong enough to stop nearly all the air flow. Make sure you have a relief hole somewhere in it so you don't damage turbos when it trips.

Thanks for tips.

Some pipes add and some change better.
Maybe i need to put x pipe center of that cage, let see what they say

_smaller.jpg

_smaller.jpg

_smaller.jpg

Sometime come parts that goes wrong :D
_smaller.jpg

Fab TPS housing on the pump. Gearbox controller need that information

_smaller.jpg

_smaller.jpg

I like the front feed, -10 or -12? Are you still using the rear feed port?

I like the front feed, -10 or -12? Are you still using the rear feed port?
Its AN8 what is drilled bigger. No douple feed on pump.
6sylinders they make two feed ports because last element not enough time to fill on fuel.

Had to remove all those small pipes, because did those too small wall thikness pipe :hehe:

Make things two times allways learn something :D

_smaller.jpg

Rear axle brakes. At front i put e36 rear disks and Strange calibers

_smaller.jpg

Very nice, I need to do that as well, or figure out something other than the dual stock banjos I am using now. I wonder if I can use AN6 or a modified AN8 on the feed that is not on the engine side with the stock threads. The side that faces the engine I would have to do a 90 degree fitting or something. Do you know offhand the thread pitch and size for the stock banjos?

I tried to ask Matti, but he does not seem interested in answering any questions :/ even what fuel pressure he suggests, etc.

Its AN8 what is drilled bigger. No douple feed on pump.
6sylinders they make two feed ports because last element not enough time to fill on fuel.

That transmission looks massive within the chassis :)