Nov. 7th CenTex Pull

cummnz4x4pwr

P-Pumped
This will be a brush pull... just for test and tune and of course fun. 10$ Gate Fee. 25$ first hook 20$ second and 15$ for all pulls after the second hook. 5miles south of Dublin on hwy 219. Everyone come out and have a good time there will be concessions and BYOB.

Forgot to add that this will be a TDTPA fundraiser to help us get some money together for operating costs. We might be able to have a Dyno show up as well, I will keep yall updated.

This will be a good time for the guys that are thinking about sled pulling to get out there and get a feel for it.

Also not just diesels bring anything you want to hook.

is there really no one interested in this....????

I am and will be there however I would like more information...

I did see its a brush pull in the 1st post but is there any chance of:
Classes?
Prizes/Payouts?
Rule info?

:Cheer:

There will be an open pull (anything you want to hook no rules) from 10ish till 1:00. At 1:00 there will be three diesel classes: Work stock, 2.6, and 2.8 these will have a cash payout and will use NADM rules. After the diesel classes there will be more open pulling.

There will be an open pull (anything you want to hook no rules) from 10ish till 1:00. At 1:00 there will be three diesel classes: Work stock, 2.6, and 2.8 these will have a cash payout and will use NADM rules. After the diesel classes there will be more open pulling.

Gary beat me to it. I have sent out emails with flyers to you and Micah both. please print and put them up wherever yall can thanks

Jake

WS , 2.6 and 2.8 will have to be TDTPA members so you guys get registered and you'll be good until next year.
We're working on a packet as we speak with more info.
Payouts will be for X amount of dollars and trophies for 1st and 2nd place right now but we're working on more.

And the membership fee is? We will be good till next year, or through next year?

is there no interest in this thread anymore???? helloooooooo.....

is there no interest in this thread anymore???? helloooooooo.....

Found this,
5 miles south of Dublin, TX on 219 (Chinos Rodeo Arena, Purvis, TX)

For more info contact us on 254-485-7900 or 432-664-1726

:pop: