Nov. 7th CenTex Pull

here is my carnage from saturday

SANY0222.jpg

Dustin and Garrett had the camera all day, here are the pics and videos they got.
DSC01474.jpg

DSC01475.jpg

DSC01476.jpg

Who's Hood stacked truck... Looks good.. Any video... Next yr is going to be instersting... We'd better get to work...
Bryan

Death Row Trucks do awesome stuff. You're thinking of G-Style and Louie Garcia, his stuff never makes it off of trailers, but Gary doesn't let Louie work on his truck no more.

that was the truck that had the triple turbo set up in buda 2 years agao and blew one up.

I'm talking about the cooki monster! That thing gets trailered to every event in Texas. Fires up on the trailer and that's it! I want to see it run!!!

It did make 2 pulls saturday, he showed up just in time to pull in the 2.8 class. It wasnt set up very well to pull and bounced its way down the track, and later pulled in the open class with a few adjustments and made a better pass.

It did make 2 pulls saturday, he showed up just in time to pull in the 2.8 class. It wasnt set up very well to pull and bounced its way down the track, and later pulled in the open class with a few adjustments and made a better pass.

I think the truck BUS is talking about is a light blue 2wd 2nd gen cummins that g-style has. that big black duramax that your talking about has a little funnier name. lol

Ok The "drag truck" yea I have yet to see it do anything.

i saw it with a 102MM turbo parked in buda 2 years ago, prolly suck your whole arm in if you had your hand anywhere near it, but also havent ever seen it run either.

Can I ask why we are talking about a drag truck in the sled pull thread.

And why would a drag truck show up to a sled pull any way.