Nuked ANOTHER vp?

You do have bad luck huh? lol

Ppump it! You know you want to!

Yeah... I don't know what the heck is wrong with it lol. I left it sit at the shop a few days, then it primed right up and ran all weekend? Weirdddd.

I've thought sometimes I might have felt a hiccup but that's probably all in my head. I was thinking it might be sucking air from somewhere but if it was it would have probably pooped out on me already. Maybe a restriction? What gives? lol

Sounds like a lift pump honestly. From what I'm getting. What lift pump is on it?

Air dog. My pump motor was working intermittently so Anthony sent me over another like two weeks ago. I switched em out and now it runs all the time or at least I think. I've continued to check it and its running every time I've checked. Hmm

Ppump the damn thing already and be done with it!

P-Pump it Jess, at least its not totaled like mine!!!!!

Im with everyone else... Just P-pump that b!tch. Then you wont have to worry about it again.!

Theres a few sets of injector lines and a cheap 190hp pump that Dieselwrencher has for sale and I think a timing gear and a few other misc items that you will need... Might be a start for ya!

Sounds like you puked a pump.......

I have never been a HRVP fan. I have a Scheid SO pump now. It has taken more abuse than anything else I have run, and I have run most out there.

You do have bad luck huh? lol

Ppump it! You know you want to!

^^^ THESE, THESE, ALL OF THESE!!!!! Regardless if it's back up and running or not, the VP will eventually sh!t on your face again and laugh at you!!! I replaced three on my truck before finally seeing the light. By the time you p-pump it and sell off the old VP parts you're really not looking at much of a price difference and you can drive without the nagging thought of, is today the day my VP will leave me on the side of the road again. :soap:

Air dog. My pump motor was working intermittently so Anthony sent me over another like two weeks ago. I switched em out and now it runs all the time or at least I think. I've continued to check it and its running every time I've checked. Hmm

Oh yes I remember no fuel pressure gauge lol. Sounds fishy... Still possibly the vp.

^^^ THESE, THESE, ALL OF THESE!!!!! Regardless if it's back up and running or not, the VP will eventually sh!t on your face again and laugh at you!!! I replaced three on my truck before finally seeing the light. By the time you p-pump it and sell off the old VP parts you're really not looking at much of a price difference and you can drive without the nagging thought of, is today the day my VP will leave me on the side of the road again. :soap:

I've already decided I'm never buying another VP. It's the next mod on my truck for sure. But in the mean time I'm going to run this one till it quits. At this rate probably till the end of this week lol.