OBX outlaw race this weekend

I heard there was 1000hp dmax on the dyno

Yes ed wayne put down 1,029 hp. Heres a short list from early on in the day. There was 2 other dmaxes that put down 800's i believe in the evening.

My 7.3 did 680hp on fuel-h20 only. Single charger.

Image001.jpg

The event was a blast....lots of fast trucks.

TS won the 7.7 class.

Brian and Jeff's race was awesome even though Brian hit the red light.

Darren's passes were wicked.

I think Jess now holds the record for the longest 4 wheel drive burn out!:hehe:

thanks Mike. Doesn't surprise me about TS.... congrats to them.

Brain, did you race ? and if so, why didn't you show them TS trucks what a Ford could do :rockwoot:

I'd hope there's a video of Jess's burnout :rockwoot: was it on the track ?

thanks Mike. Doesn't surprise me about TS.... congrats to them.

Brian, did you race ? and if so, why didn't you show them TS trucks what a Ford could do :rockwoot:

I'd how there's a video of Jess's burnout :rockwoot: was it on the track ?

Yes I ran quick diesel and pro street. I managed to make it into the 2nd rounds in both classes. In quick diesel i got knocked out by one of the ts trucks....very close race....he one by .04 i believe.......those guys are tough!

Was Ed waynes truck all fuel? Man that's hard to beat! wow props to whoever tunes Ed's truck.

Yes I ran quick diesel and pro street. I managed to make it into the 2nd rounds in both classes. In quick diesel i got knocked out by one of the ts trucks....very close race....he one by .04 i believe.......those guys are tough!

pro street ?? man I know your truck is fast but.... pro street ??

that little red button gets them that 4/10th every time. I'd prefer they left it at home :doh:

pro street ?? man I know your truck is fast but.... pro street ??

that little red button gets them that 4/10th every time. I'd prefer they left it at home :doh:

There was several others running 7.0-7.50's.......thats why we had such a big pro street turn out. My best time of the day was a 7.32.

John porterfield and I had a very close race in qualifiying rounds. Some side by side action

OBX Race

Thanks Jess and Buck for a good time!!! Great event as always. Boy did anyone say how hot:Cheer: it was! Congrats to all the winners. Jeff

ok i'm tryin to get ya'll some pics on here..I've never posted pics before

We had a bit of excitement when Phil raced Brian in the semi round, something about a pocket knife and fuel hose got in a fight at the end of the track...:hehe:

There was several others running 7.0-7.50's.......thats why we had such a big pro street turn out. My best time of the day was a 7.32.

John porterfield and I had a very close race in qualifiying rounds. Some side by side action

damn man, guess I'm out of your league now. I though we were pretty close but, there's no way I could run with John. Guess if I had a race truck LOL

We had a bit of excitement when Phil raced Brian in the semi round, something about a pocket knife and fuel hose got in a fight at the end of the track...:hehe:

looking forward to the whole story here:stab:

damn man, guess I'm out of your league now. I though we were pretty close but, there's no way I could run with John. Guess if I had a race truck LOL

looking forward to the whole story here:stab:

Yea phills injector pump went a little crazy...he threw the truck in netural..pulled the air shut off and shut off the fuel ..but it was still going crazy so he cut the fuel line with his pocket knife and the truck finally stop running

hmmmm.... I remember this conversation at Jeff's shop about his air shut off. Phil swore by it and believed his seal would work. Did the truck get hurt ?

Back