OBX outlaw race this weekend

hmmmm.... I remember this conversation at Jeff's shop about his air shut off. Phil swore by it and believed his seal would work. Did the truck get hurt ?

naw everything is fine...just scared phil a little bit...But it would scare me to..you take your foot off the pedal and the truck is still wide a$$ open...:badidea:

these are " Sticky's " pictures. He asked that I post them for him......

race001.jpg

race002.jpg

race003.jpg

race004.jpg

race005.jpg

race006.jpg

race007.jpg

race008.jpg

race009.jpg

race010.jpg

race011.jpg

race012.jpg

race013.jpg

race014.jpg

This event went off great. Everyone did a great job!! The racers seem to be stepping up to deal with the issues of races past.

Last edited:
I wish I could have made it. I landed in Nashville at 2 am Friday morning after being on the road for 3 weeks. The only way I was gonna make the 8 hour drive in time was to leave from the airport and that was just not in the cards. Sounds like everyone had a great time, and I will try to make it next year.

Chris.

We had a bit of excitement when Phil raced Brian in the semi round, something about a pocket knife and fuel hose got in a fight at the end of the track...:hehe:

If I remember correctly that is like the second time phil has hung a plunger or rack?

Can't wait for video it looks like a great weekend of racing.

Last edited:
Phil is that a 12mm or 13mm pump that keeps hanging the rack? just curious.

Thanks to buck and jess for a great event! I had a blast racing In such a big field of trucks. :Cheer:

I wanted to thank Jess and Buck for an awesome event. I know I was ready to see some racing and that is what I got.

Darren made 4 passes with his truck without issue. I think the boy went to the John Force school of burnouts because we all were treated to some sweet burnouts, and some great passes from the S10.

There were some great rounds of racing. I can think of two rounds where the race was won by .01 seconds on the board and I bet there was more.

I think the shocker for most was when Seth and Jeff were paired up. Seth was one of the fastest Pro Street trucks there but Garmon took some nodoze and blisters the .400 pro tree enough for the win. The place erupted when the win light came on.

Mike will have the dyno numbers up soon but all I can say is just about every truck we ran was more than 500hp. Brian Jellich would walk away with the DPM record for a 7.3 powerstroke at 680hp on fuel. But most importantly, the truck just runs awesome. Great job Brian!

Jess and Buck, thanks for all your hard work. I hope you enjoyed the day as much as the rest of us did. :rockwoot:

I want to thank buck and jess for putting on a great race. If you didn't come you missed some exciting racing and a flawless event. I need a good race to participate in and watch and I got it thanks.

Thanks to Buck and Jess for having us back up again this year. The event was awesome as usual and it was great to see everyone again. 16 trucks in Pro Street was awesome..... Hopefully we can start to get fields like that more often. Congrats to Jeff on the win. He had to mow the whole field down to take that one.

Man I hate that I missed this race. I guess Scheid is the next race that will be this big eh?

Oh yeh congrats to the jeff garmon on the win. He did mow the down the field and was a tree trimmin beotch on top of that.