ODRA / 5E Diesel Dyno and Sled Pull 3/14/09

Great job guys! Thought you had another thread about it :gag:but it disappeared?

Yeah, there was another thread that turned into a pissing match about nitrous on the dyno.... It was hard deleted instead of locked. We are sorry, but we do learn from our mistakes.

Yeah, there was another thread that turned into a pissing match about nitrous on the dyno.... It was hard deleted instead of locked. We are sorry, but we do learn from our mistakes.

Those feisty Texans - talk about how great your events was - post some of those photos! I saw some great ones from the prof photographer that was there!

LOL

RK

Maybe there is vid of my dyno runs out there somewhere? The supersmokey black 3rg gen QC.

From the photos, I'd say the largest event of the year, up to this point, Nice Job ODRA/5E!!
And thanks for letting NADM be part of it.

Its events like this, with a club, a shop, a sanctioning body, sponsors, and many, many individuals that is the future of Diesel Motorsports.

damn looks like i missed a good one. but i have all the parts to build the new tranny to get the little truck back on the road.