ODRA / 5E Diesel Dyno and Sled Pull 3/14/09

Aaron said he got a huge new job in he was ordered to get finished so dont know if he can make it now:doh: but in todays economy it is money!

If he gets done he said he would make the drive! I always say make money first then play:bow:

He is working on some turnups that would work great for easy clampon!

the event IS indoors. but if its raining on the way up im not gonna basically have to wash the truck again when i get there for the show-n-shine. not worth it

There's a car wash two miles down the road in Alvarado - lol - come on racergurl Micah will front the quarters!:hehe:

Just talked to Diablosport and he sent Micah a Powerpuck and some give-aways for prizes - thanks guys!

The Pull is indoors, but I wouldn't think the dyno is. I don't remeber there being room for both.

The Pull is indoors, but I wouldn't think the dyno is. I don't remeber there being room for both.

No worries, the Dyno will be indoors also if it is still raining. Me, Bobby and a few others are heading down tomorrow to clear the way...

:rockwoot:

Are the gates gonna be open tomorrow night? Myself and a few buddies are planning on crashing there tomorrow night.

what time do the trucks start pulling, i have alot of friends that want to come and se if i make a fool out of my self hooked to the sled. still debating on which gear to take off in. what ever i choose i will drive it like i stole it,

I believe tech is at 5 pulling starts at 7 for trucks. Tractors will be pulling throughout the day.

Got a call from Micah around 10pm last night and he said the show was a huge success! The parking lot was full with over 1500 trucks through the gates! 60 trucks were lined up for the Dyno and he expected to be running quite late - 2 or 3 am. Over 40 trucks pulling and more than that for the fun run! A lot of diesel heads having fun indoors at the Diamond W complex!

Way to go Bobby and Micah. . . and ODRA!:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

It was an absolute GREAT turnout. I have never seen such a huge turnout at that event. Way to go yall. We had a blast. Look forward to seein yall in a couple weeks in Ennis!

had a great time the old farm truck laid down 516 hp 1138 tq, 1st sled pull full pull 3200 launch 3rd gear, had a few more beers 2nd pull 4 low 4K launch blew out the rear end. oh well, you play you pay.

For a Texas' event, this was huge. Way bigger IMOP than the Houstan Nationals.

For a national event, this was a great turnout. Way to represent Texas!!!!

For the record, 60 trucks dyno'ed, because they stopped registration at 60

Got a call from Micah around 10pm last night and he said the show was a huge success! The parking lot was full with over 1500 trucks through the gates! 60 trucks were lined up for the Dyno and he expected to be running quite late - 2 or 3 am. Over 40 trucks pulling and more than that for the fun run! A lot of diesel heads having fun indoors at the Diamond W complex!

Way to go Bobby and Micah. . . and ODRA!:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Plus I heard our wonder girl ANNA (crewgirl) was everywhere helping out! Thanks ANNA!:cheer: Good job!

It was an awesome event and had a great time! This event was huge never imagined so many trucks along with spectators would be there in that kind of weather!

Back