ODRA / 5E Diesel Dyno and Sled Pull 3/14/09

I heard Bobby was going to get the local high school cheerleaders there just like last year!

. . . plus he agreed to be strapped to Micah's hood while he sled pulled!:hehe:

There will over 3500 in cash and prizes.
Thank You!

SafeRedirect.aspx

logo_01.jpg

DrPerformance-index_logo.jpg

fass-header.gif

default_02.gif

darkheaderborder.jpg

Sure Ron - we hate to miss the Alvarado event, and the Okie boys are gonna make the trip.

Yeah, is Aaron (from Okie) coming down for this one I got to call him! He was going to make some turned up pipe clamp-ons for the local guys!

I will be there along with a few others. No pullers though. Well unless somebody talks them into pulling and gunna trailer there truck somewhere haha.

I got my u-joint guards, loops and ladder bars on, look's like i'll be ready, gonna go through the rule book 1 more time. anything i'm missing for the 2.6class. i didnt see what it said about exhaust does it have to exit upwards?

TTTPA and NADM requrie the exhaust to be directed upwards, but this event you don't need the exhaust upwards.

I got my u-joint guards, loops and ladder bars on, look's like i'll be ready, gonna go through the rule book 1 more time. anything i'm missing for the 2.6class. i didnt see what it said about exhaust does it have to exit upwards?

5E Diesel Exhaust Rules: (for the March 14th Event)

You wont need a stack for this one however if the muffler or catalytic converter have been changed from stock, two 3/8 in. diameter bolts must be installed through the exhaust pipe in a cross pattern within one inch of each other as close to the turbo as is practical.

I went ahead and did both, a stack and the bolts. You can use a exhaust "turn up" if you dont want to cut the bed instead of a stack.

:rockwoot:

yep, i almost forgot about those bolts in the exhaust, i have a mbrp muffler but i think its staight through. and i already figured on rigging something up to the exhaust that i can just bolt to the side of the bed and go on my tailpipe.

SilverLine makes 2 parts for this

TK20124 - 4" Turn Up Tip
TK20125 - 5" Turn Up Tip

They look like this...

Silverline%20Drag%20Tips.jpg

(found on Northtexaspowerstrokes.com)

SilverLine makes 2 parts for this

TK20124 - 4" Turn Up Tip
TK20125 - 5" Turn Up Tip

They look like this...

Silverline%20Drag%20Tips.jpg

(found on Northtexaspowerstrokes.com)

You are right and I got a local guy in OK making some easy clamp-on turnups - Im trying to get him to come next weekend!

You are right and I got a local guy in OK making some easy clamp-on turnups - Im trying to get him to come next weekend!

If it is who I'm thinking of, tell him to bring probably 1/2 a dozen or more with him. I'm sure he won't have any problems off-loading them.