Ohio Pulls

I had planned to but cracked #4 nozzle last weekend at Glenford. Hopefully new injector nozzles come in within the next couple weeks. Sucks being down mid season.

That sucks! I was hoping to see you run! I am going to spectate. No pulling for me.

Yeh, its been running good. These new nozzles are 90% bigger so I can keep pulse width down and timing. Also new crossover tubes which hopefully solves my 10k psi rail pressure loss. I'll be watching in circleville tonight.

Comnrailpwr, I saw that truck at Glenford, love how your did the velocity stack through the original lense, looks clean and cool.

I'll be at Athens tonight

Athens was interesting. Top 5 trucks were checked for turbo size......only 1 passed. Glad to see them actually slugging turbos here now

That's funny I bet alot of chargers don't pass every weekend.

There is no way they will. I know one of them that was kicked and I believe in 4th place if they didn't tech is running an s480, running naws to spool it and keep rpms up down the track. Rules in this area are very vague and very relaxed on checking

There is no way they will. I know one of them that was kicked and I believe in 4th place if they didn't tech is running an s480, running naws to spool it and keep rpms up down the track. Rules in this area are very vague and very relaxed on checking

yet they wont show up at anything but a hlil-jack local fair pull. had a local kid tell me he's running a 3.0 charger, water, "biggest injectors they make" god only knows there... and the stock head with a drop in cam. shockingly, won't pull with fpp/cotpc

Brian vannest, Adam absteen ( sp?), a red 98 dodge named blowing smoke sponsored by a beef farm, and a black 01 dually, didn't catch his name

Top 3 were Danny Johnson with extreme addiction ( lime green 2nd gen dodge), trouble maker dmax that runs cotpc was 2nd, and the new owner of Goldilocks ( Danny Mansfield's old truck) Stacy Quinn or Gwinn(couldn't fully understand announcer) was 3rd

I'm actually glad there starting to tech... Even at the bigger pulls there are still cheaters yet tech officials don't know what there looking at. Once a cheater always a cheater!

It was nice to hear that Athens said screw AFPA rules and adopted NADM rules for this year. I'm pretty sure that was the first hook for PJ Pendley's new setup on his truck.

Last edited:
Rock Hard Ram gave the rest of them guys a severe ass whooping at Zanesville last night. All the trucks ran good, but didn't come close to him.