Ohio Pulls

I can't imagine there being any issues with it. Probably won't be the only one with duals.

Edit: website says dual wheels allowed.

Last edited:
I'm actually glad there starting to tech... Even at the bigger pulls there are still cheaters yet tech officials don't know what there looking at. Once a cheater always a cheater!

Watch the cheater comment, our rules say open one ton diesel, now I don't like or agree with AFPA rules but that's what they are, I showed up with my open cover, when we got to Athens the rules stated open diesel, then at bottom of class sheet it said open now 2.6, I was up front with them & told them I didn't have my 2.6 cover & wheel on but paid my money any way & pulled, then the fair board was smart enough to try to use a 2.5 plug to check turbos, so you can say there was as much cheating on track as there was in the officials

Did you measure the plug? The plug 2.6 not 2.5!!:nail:

the plug went in my 2.6 legal front cover & flopped around, & the guy with the plug would not let me have it to measure, im just saying i was straight up with them & if they wanted a 2.6 not a problem I can be legal but say 2.6 class not 8000 lbs. Open Diesel(2.6 turbo)

the plug went in my 2.6 legal front cover & flopped around, & the guy with the plug would not let me have it to measure, im just saying i was straight up with them & if they wanted a 2.6 not a problem I can be legal but say 2.6 class not 8000 lbs. Open Diesel(2.6 turbo)

So how did the dmax that runs COTPC pass inspection with a supposed 2.5" plug? Just wondering. We all know AFPA rules blow di¢k but it isn't that hard to run the correct charger size or any of the other rules that are broken week after week.

It becomes very boring for a knowledgeable spectator like myself to see a truck that is setup to run open diesel hook in street stock using nitrous or anything else, win that class, then turn around, hang weight and win open diesel. Its too repetitive.

No sparkplugs, you help with the Red Laser 966?

I didn't notice until after the pull at Athens, but it states on their website that the only truck class that would follow AFPA rules was the 6200lb Modified Street gas trucks.

I didn't notice until after the pull at Athens, but it states on their website that the only truck class that would follow AFPA rules was the 6200lb Modified Street gas trucks.

Yeah They even had a NADM workstock class :thankyou2::clap:

So how did the dmax that runs COTPC pass inspection with a supposed 2.5" plug? Just wondering. We all know AFPA rules blow di¢k but it isn't that hard to run the correct charger size or any of the other rules that are broken week after week.

It becomes very boring for a knowledgeable spectator like myself to see a truck that is setup to run open diesel hook in street stock using nitrous or anything else, win that class, then turn around, hang weight and win open diesel. Its too repetitive.

No sparkplugs, you help with the Red Laser 966?

The plug they were using Danny mansfield's turbo failed my cover failed, Danny Johnson's turbo failed, mine & mansfield's are Haisley s4 legal 2.6 & Johnson's turbo is a legal 2.6 hx60, they all have been teched & passed with flying colors cotpa, yes the d-max passed but after we all confronted the techs about that & I texted curt what was going on the techs then come back & said( oh we do NOT have the correct plug) & I told the tech I was honest from the get go, I don't have my 2.6 cover on so I will take myself out as I told them when I signed up, as for the open tk running the street class, that is due to the certain few the that organization that set the rules where they want them, I have taken my orange tk several times & put it in street class to prove a point to them

I hear ya Adam. Even though NADM rules were used, sounds like the pull was quite a clusterphuck. I'm glad to see you still run the Granddaddy truck in the street class to beat a certain truck that has been claimed to have 1200hp and leaving the line at 6500 LOL. Did you get your hitch finished for the Papaw truck?

Last edited:
I hear ya Adam. Even though NADM rules were used, sounds like the pull was quite a clusterphuck. I'm glad to see you still run the Granddaddy truck in the street class to beat a certain truck that has been claimed to have 1200hp and leaving the line at 6500 LOL. Did you get your hitch finished for the Papaw truck?

Who would that be?:doh:

Waiting on last minute design changes from curt

2nd annual truck and tractor pull at Kilgore Ohio Aug 24 7 pm
Classes of interest are 2.6 diesel and RWYB
$1000 minimum purse for both classes may go up as more money comes in