Ohio Pulls

7177 Germano Road SE, Carrollton OH. 44615
This gets u real close. On my gps this address takes you right by it. This is the correct address just my gps doesn't land me at the track. If you get that close u can't miss it
Get lost call me 3303409881

Thanks for the help

No sparkplugs, you help with the Red Laser 966?

yep.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oi6IPQLDj4"]Red Laser IH 966 at Athens County Fair 2013 - YouTube[/ame]

I saw some of the trucks leaving and wondered WTF was happening. Surprised that so many failed inspection but I have a hard time believing that the people running tech were dumb enough to use a 2.5" plug. Then again, I don't know who was running the pull this year.

Tractor ran mighty weird at Athens. I'd like to try and figure out WTF is up with it so it can see some more hooks. :nail:

Portage County Sat 24th, i think its more of a brush type pull and anything goes from what i've seen in the past. Its always a good turn out though.

Sent from my fphone

Portage County Sat 24th, i think its more of a brush type pull and anything goes from what i've seen in the past. Its always a good turn out though.

Sent from my fphone

Correction, thats tonight the 23rd.

Sent from my fphone

Wayne county the 7th I believe, Washington county this Saturday. Not sure on classes

Wayne county the 7th I believe, Washington county this Saturday. Not sure on classes

The Wayne County (Wooster) OSTPA sanctioned pull is the 7th. FPP sanctioned pull at Wooster is the 11th with 2.6 & 3.0 trucks.

Kilgore results

Kilgore results
Thanks to all that came out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 0