Ohio Pulls

I remember when you came down. You put a whoopin down. Especially on ole vannest. Not surprised it happened.

That was your problem . If you beat vannest then you will definitely be des discriminated against from the AFPA . I have to say its not the locals it's the organization cause we aren't a part of their club they hate us beating their street trucks even when they are on nos .

Last night beat all though they held the top street trucks so long and then shut registration down early so none of them were able to sign up . I guess Ackley's truck that we t 28.1 mph Dow. The track legally was a little scary for the NOS crew .

That was your problem . If you beat vannest then you will definitely be des discriminated against from the AFPA . I have to say its not the locals it's the organization cause we aren't a part of their club they hate us beating their street trucks even when they are on nos .

Last night beat all though they held the top street trucks so long and then shut registration down early so none of them were able to sign up . I guess Ackley's truck that we t 28.1 mph Dow. The track legally was a little scary for the NOS crew .

X2. You could easily tell they were trying to find anything on Justin's truck to DQ him. His run down the track for the win and you following right up with 2nd made my night.

Adam, you coming to Marietta tonight? AFPA rules but ran by the FFA. They won't shut down early. Starts at 6, hopefully the rain stops too.

Adam, you coming to Marietta tonight? AFPA rules but ran by the FFA. They won't shut down early. Starts at 6, hopefully the rain stops too.

Not looking likely we got our niece today and will prolly make it a family day . But don't rule me out I still might be down .

I hear ya but if ya don't do the family thing she ends up with half your truck ... Lol

Who does the teching for their pull ?

Typically a FFA alumni member. I haven't helped in 2-3 years though. Only rules to truly worry about are no weights in street diesel and hitch height.

And why didn't those trucks sign up for the other class at the same time they did for the street class?

If you break in the first class there is no guarantee that you will get your money back for the registration in the second class .

If you break in the first class there is no guarantee that you will get your money back for the registration in the second class .

99% of the time they'd give you your money back, guess it just a downfall to running both classes

Tell that to Chicwak who had to raise hell to get his money back for the class !!

99% of the time they'd give you your money back, guess it just a downfall to running both classes

This area falls into that 1% that won't sometimes. There is normally 2-3 classes between street and open diesel. Plenty of time to leave them open for guys to sign up again......until the posse who thinks they are large and in charge worries about losing in open diesel forces registration to close early.

Cause its crossed out . Line number 19 and even says cancelled hook beside his line . 1997 12valve . Then he fixes his truck signed up for the open and they closed the scales so he didn't even get to pull in that class either .

Last edited:
Cause its crossed out . Line number 19 and even says cancelled hook beside his line . 1997 12valve . Then he fixes his truck signed up for the open and they closed the scales so he didn't even get to pull in that class either .

Maybe I'm blind but I still don't see where he signed up for open class

image_zps7524a2cd.jpg

Cause its crossed out . Line number 19 and even says cancelled hook beside his line . 1997 12valve . Then he fixes his truck SIGNED UP FOR THE OPEN and they closed the scales so he didn't even get to pull in that class either .
Maybe I'm blind but I still don't see where he signed up for open class

image_zps7524a2cd.jpg

Try the street class

My point being, he never signed up for the open class.

Matt and the Piatts both got their money back no problem