Ohio Pulls

Mt. Gilead friday night and Wauseon saturday as well as the Firepunk dirt drags monday if anyone is interested in those. Lavon and the guys always draw quite a few people in for that

I just seen where American Farm Pullers changed the rules for their 2.6 street class . Now you have to have a " dual fenders to cover dually wheels " . So pullers beware if you are coming to caldwell !

That organization is as f@#!$ed up as soup sandwich .

I might not even pull at my home town pull with this JackAssory ( if thats a word ) .

Yea they told me as long as you have a flare on a swb your fine...but that might change by Fri. Night..lol

I just seen where American Farm Pullers changed the rules for their 2.6 street class . Now you have to have a " dual fenders to cover dually wheels " . So pullers beware if you are coming to caldwell !

That organization is as f@#!$ed up as soup sandwich .

I might not even pull at my home town pull with this JackAssory ( if thats a word ) .

They got scared seeing that you now run duals!

I am really not a fan of that organization and I don't even pull!

Findlay has a pull Sunday. I think it's their rescheduled last one that got rained out. Ws, 2.5, 2.6 is what I was told in addition to the normal gas classes

IThat organization is as f@#!$ed up as soup sandwich .

That organization makes a soup sandwich look like the best thing since sliced bread..and I consider that a word for them LOL

On another note, that's going to be an expensive bill Lance!

Surprisingly it only burnt the wire looms , a couple of fuel return hoses and Tyre Boyz had a used injector nut that wasn't swelled from too high rail pressure :rockwoot:.
I've never been soo happy about diesel fuel burning slow in my life !

So he may have gotten off easy this time cause I only had $26 in material ( because I dropped a clip and couldn't find it ) .

Just wait till he gets a look at the labor bill lol .

american farm pullers is a joke. The ravenswood crew that runs the whole show for them is a joke. If you have a truck that will beat them they will cahnge the rules so you cant run. It happened at meigs chris webb put 100' on vannest last year but he wasnt allowed to run this year cause they changed the rules. But they are allowed to run their nitrous.

Last edited:
I know that from here out I will only pull with them at my hometown pulls ( even though I'm only allowed to pull in one class now because of their mid year rule changes ):rules:

Last edited:
I know that from here out I will only pull with them at my hometown pulls ( even though I'm only allowed to pull in one class now because of their mid year rule changes ):rules:

Good call Adam. That organization is a joke at best and if anybody thinks that winning a points race in either of the diesel classes they have is accomplishing something, they are severely mistaken.

Good call Adam. That organization is a joke at best and if anybody thinks that winning a points race in either of the diesel classes they have is accomplishing something, they are severely mistaken.

So wait, if a guy wins street diesel points supposedly making 1200hp on a 475 and launching at 6000 rpms, that isn't something to brag about? And I thought that kid knew what he was talking about!LOL

This happened to me years ago at caldwell and swore I'd never go back. You can't beat the local trucks or they'll change the rules!!!

So wait, if a guy wins street diesel points supposedly making 1200hp on a 475 and launching at 6000 rpms, that isn't something to brag about? And I thought that kid knew what he was talking about!LOL

The secret's in the traction bars! Ssshhh don't say nething..