Ohio Truck Rally June 28th,29th

NHRDA

Flr-0628-XL.gif

This should be a good event...we'll be handing out some fliers in our packages shipping out, and I've got alot of diesel heads here in Ohio that said they could help pass out fliers too....lets see if we can turn this into a massive black out over Thompson...:woohoo:

:rockwoot::woohoo: yeah buddy this is gonna be an awesome event!!! the manual trucks will be out in full force!!!! and hopefully we can win another event!!!!

Don't forget the First NHRDA RAT ROD Showdown!!!!!:rockwoot::rockwoot::tree:

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

We hope............... I am working on it but currently still in pieces...not as many pieces as last week but still a lot.

We hope............... I am working on it but currently still in pieces...not as many pieces as last week but still a lot.

Order up some taco's and get some brews and get Chris and Sombrero Boy over there LOL LOL :hehe::hehe:

Order up some taco's and get some brews and get Chris and Sombrero Boy over there LOL LOL :hehe::hehe:

:doh: ....LOL last year Brandon had a big yeller cowboy hat at Thompson...wonder what he has instore for us this year? :pop:

Hopefully he has a truck this time..

Nope...no truck for Brandon...but maybe I'll have 2 ready;)

Putting the 98 together today, hopefully the twins will be getting built this week, along with an engine for the little truck.

Chris

glad it does not start till noon that will give me some time to get there after work

Nice! It'll be nice to see ya again man! I know the last time you were there the track announcer couldn't stop talkin' about the Cummins Express....

Nope...no truck for Brandon...but maybe I'll have 2 ready;)

Putting the 98 together today, hopefully the twins will be getting built this week, along with an engine for the little truck.

Chris

An update for myself...I think the tranny in the 98 is SCREWED. So I'll be busting butt to get them both ready, but I'll try!

Chris

An update for myself...I think the tranny in the 98 is SCREWED. So I'll be busting butt to get them both ready, but I'll try!

Chris

Good luck Chris. Even if you can't or don't get the trucks done, still hope to see you out there.

Oh, I'll be there, and I WILL have at least one truck...even if it's the old 95 flatbed.

Chris:D

That thing is a turd...I'd be better off rowing my own in the 350K mile 95;)

On the way out to New Jersey last August Dad's 08 Chevy with the 6.0L gasser junk NEVER pulled a hill in 6th gear. Empty.

Chris:kick:

Thanks...to add insult to injury, it got a whopping 11.8mpg with only 1500 miles on the clock...and it hasn't gotten any better with 30K on it!

Dad hates that truck:laugh:
Chris