Ohio Truck Rally June 28th,29th

More parts on the way:D

The 98 will probably be MIA...found big chunks on the tranny pan last night:(
Chris

Nope...it was ugly and kinda cool at the same time:D I must have a stout 450hp to break a tranny like mine:D

We might be able to get it ready in time...but I'm gonna be cutting it close:D

Chris

Josh ....we are bringing a few trucks down. We are coming down friday night and heading straight to Jewels. We are staying till Sunday morning

Anyone looking for a good time at night Josh's favorite Hangout Jewels Bar is a blast. Im sure me and my buddys will be hurting Saturday for sure:bang

Josh ....we are bringing a few trucks down. We are coming down friday night and heading straight to Jewels. We are staying till Sunday morning

Anyone looking for a good time at night Josh's favorite Hangout Jewels Bar is a blast. Im sure me and my buddys will be hurting Saturday for sure:bang

Are you atleast gonna come by the dyno shop for a drive by horn blowing? I'm sure there are some neighbor kids you can scare the poop out of..LOL again..:hehe:

Yeah Jewels is a blast. I'm gonna talk with my buddy and Terry, and make sure they know some rowdy diesel heads are gonna be there :D I'll also find out who is playing out there..we have some really good bands that play there.

It'll be good to see ya again John...who are ya bringing with you from out that way?

I am bringing the Big Stick. 05_LLY is bringing is gear banger. There should be a strong showing of manual trans trucks. :tree:

I got Terrys number...He knows we are coming and is reserving spots for me by the door

I am bringing the Big Stick. 05_LLY is bringing is gear banger. There should be a strong showing of manual trans trucks. :tree:

Just coming with my slushbox....and Brats this time....:doh:

Johnboy, I hope to see you at Thompson, its been awhile. Thanks Steve B.

Was wondering if you were planning on coming. :cool: Bringing your bride again?

Tom, good to here from you. Yea I'll be bringing my bride with me. How's your buddy Fingers doing ? See you next Saturday. Thanks Steve B.

Johnboy, I hope to see you at Thompson, its been awhile. Thanks Steve B.

Looking forward to seeing you. It has been awhile!

Just coming with my slushbox....and Brats this time....:doh:

Was wondering if you were planning on coming. :cool: Bringing your bride again?

Sounds good Tom. I will bring the EZ up so we have some shade.
I am bring both trucks.

I got Terrys number...He knows we are coming and is reserving spots for me by the door

Oh yeah you told me that already...:doh:

It'll be nice to see all you guys again, I'm sure the guys at Thompson are thinking it'll be a small field like Grand Rocks race last year...:evil: I sure hope we have enough trucks to make them say WTF?

LOL

See all you guys out there. If anyone needs any hotel information, let me know, I'll get you guys hooked up.

Not looking like I'll be there...that weekend's the only time my tranny builder and I are both free.

But, I'm gonna try and send the little truck up there;)
Chris

**** Breaking News *******

The World Record Setting SCHEIDS DIESEL DRAGSTER will be on hand making attempts to secure that 200mph timeslip !!!!!

That is all.......Thank you

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:woohoo: Thank you Scheids Diesel for bringing your dragster out to the event! It'll be nice to see you guys, and see that beast in action!!!! :woohoo:

Back