Ohio Truck Rally June 28th,29th

Seems kind of hurried...you sure about the gate time?

Yes, I'm sure about the gate time. Says right on the flier.

Gates open at noon

Time trials 1-5p

Eliminations 6-9p

There will be plenty of time! The ALL Truck show and shine will run 1-4p, this way people racing can still be part of the show and shine!

~Josh~

The Ohio event is just about here and it should be a great event for Ohio.

The Scheid Diesel Dragster Team will be there.:rockwoot:

Diesel World Magazine will be photographing the entire event at the track and the dyno.:rockwoot:

F.A.S.S. will be on hand also.:rockwoot:

The Grand Rock Crew will be out showing off plenty of chrome from their display, and they will have the Grand Rock Model on hand.:rockwoot::Cheer:

I do need to hear from both parties with the Rat Rod Matchrace..... If both show up ready for action that will be badass for both as Diesel World should be all over that race.:evil

The TI Dyno Sponsored Show and Shine Contest:cheer:

And as always exciting NHRDA Racing and family fun.:cheer::cheer:

Is it Friday yet????

I'm Ready!!!!:woohoo:

Only 3 more days...:woohoo:

If anyone is coming in on Friday night, and wants to head up to the local country bar...let me know now...I have it worked out with the owner of the bar to have some "V.I.P." parking spaces in the front!!!

Man...can't wait for FRIDAY....

Ok I just recieved confirmation on the Rat Rod from Mt. Pocono.... Doug will be there- and he made some alterations:evil:evil:evil

Where you at Mike??

You guys all suck...but at least my tranny will be fixed:D How many are staying for Sunday's Dyno Day?

Chris

I called Mike at his work and was told he took the week off- hopefully to get what he needs done to his bad arse Ratty. I then hit him up on his cell phone and left a message- I will update when I recieve word. I am hoping the big bad 6.5 Chevy didn't scare him off..... LOL

I might try and make it up there for Sunday...but not sure if I'll be willing to drive another 600 miles after doing 1200 Friday and Saturday:D

I know, I'm a pansy:D

Chris

Event Payout Schedule

Trophies
Pro Street Winner and Runner up
Super Street Winner and Runner up
Pro 1 Bracket Winner and Runner up
Pro 2 Bracket Winner and Runner up

Cash Payouts
Pro Street Winner $ 500.00 runner up $250.00
Super Street Winner $ 300.00 runner up $150.00
Pro 1 Bracket Winner $ 200.00 runner up $100.00
Pro 2 Bracket Winner $ 150.00 runner up $75.00

Total payouts $ 1725.00

Contingency Payouts

MBRP, AFE , BD POWER, HPC, NADP sponsor pay
Winner each class $100.00
Runner up each class $50.00
Third Place each class $25.00

Pro Street Winner - runner up -third place
Super Street Winner - runner up -third place
Pro 1 Bracket Winner - runner up - third place
Pro 2 Bracket Winner - runner up - third place

Total payouts for contingency $3500.00

Special payouts

$500.00 reward for perfect reaction time during eliminations.

Total Possible payout for Ohio Truckfest

$ 5725.00

Do they ask at the gate what class your running in? I've added somethings that I wont have time to test before this weekend. So right now I don't know if i'll be in pro-1 or pro-2.

Do they ask at the gate what class your running in? I've added somethings that I wont have time to test before this weekend. So right now I don't know if i'll be in pro-1 or pro-2.

Yes they will ask you at the gate what class you are in. Then you can make a pass and if you want to change classes just let an nhrda official know and we will get your tech card changed in the tower.

Well just 16 more hours till on a plane out of sunny Seattle then for the next 7 hours :Cheer:then cleveland then rental car find Josh at grand rock then off to ti dyno and thompson raceway and then some :Cheer: while waiting for our fearfull division 5 race director aka (racing dually get there from Jersey) and we cant forget treesmasher and jimmy so we can have a great weekend of Diesel Drag Racing NHRDA style.

:cheer::rockwoot::cheer::rockwoot:

Yea, well I'm not sure if anyone knows what one they'll be in....

From the NHRDA Website:

Pro - 1 Diesel Bracket Class w/ Sportsman Tree
» 13.99 and Faster
» Helmet required
» Must meet NHRA tech requirements
» Must meet NHRA licensing requirements

Pro - 2 Diesel Bracket Class w/ Sportsman Tree
» 13.00 and Slower
» Helmet required if faster than 13.99

Is it just me, or is there a typo there somewhere....:confused: :rolleyes:

I'm assuming Pro - 1 is 12.99 or faster...:D

Yea, well I'm not sure if anyone knows what one they'll be in....

From the NHRDA Website:

Pro - 1 Diesel Bracket Class w/ Sportsman Tree
» 13.99 and Faster
» Helmet required
» Must meet NHRA licensing requirements

Pro - 2 Diesel Bracket Class w/ Sportsman Tree
» 13.00 and Slower
» Helmet required if faster than 13.99

Is it just me, or is there a typo there somewhere....:confused: :rolleyes:

I'm assuming Pro - 1 is 12.99 or faster...:D

No not a typo at all. It is set up with a .99 overlap so that a guy on the bubble can choose what class he wants to go in.

Whats the difference if your in the bubble? Will chosing one class over another alter the outcome of the races?

Ya I'm not sure what the heck my truck is going to do or what class I should be in. I'll pry go pro 2 Bracket.

Sorry to hear about your engine Johnboy. Did you ever think about putting a CUMMINS in your truck ?? LOL Hope you can still make it. Thanks Steve B.

Thanks Steve! Go cummins? Man I would be lieing if I said I had not thought about it but I am Johnboy not Dockboy.

I do beleive that I will be there bracket racing the wife's truck. I am hoping to bring my Brother in law with me. He needs to have some fun. He has been helping every night after work.

We got the engine out tonight. I should no for sure what I broke tomorrow. I might even bring some of the broke stuff with me Saturday.:kick: