Ohio Truck Rally June 28th,29th

while waiting for our fearfull division 5 race director aka (racing dually get there from Jersey) and we cant forget treesmasher and jimmy so we can have a great weekend of Diesel Drag Racing NHRDA style.

:cheer::rockwoot::cheer::rockwoot:

Fearfull??? Fearfull???

This coming from our leader who had several panic moments each time the clutch was dropped on my Vipertruck and the tires screamed in protest, while we were going to breakfast before the Maryland event......

:hehe::hehe::hehe: I asked Randy hey ya think we can make a u- turn here and he loudly proclaimed "Ya just went 120 down main street and your asking me if'n you can make a u-ie?" :hehe::hehe::hehe:

He didn't see the small decal that said "Get in, strap in, shut up and hold on"
:evil:evil:evil:evil

Randy- the Viper engine is a nostalgic memory for me- the new build up will be suprisingly different:charger: Better pack your helmet next time we go for a ride in it.:ft:

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

Something tells me that that viper truck will never be the same again....:evil

Well it sounds like you guys will have a good event. I will be off to the outer banks for vacation Sat so I won't be able to make it. I guess I'll see ya in MD in the fall

Well it sounds like you guys will have a good event. I will be off to the outer banks for vacation Sat so I won't be able to make it. I guess I'll see ya in MD in the fall
Hey RAB we will miss ya out there in Ohio, but I've been to Buxton, on the Outer Banks and I know you will be relaxing at a cool place ! Have a great vacation bro !:Cheer:

I spoke to Mikcon, he is thrashing his tail off to make this event. I trust he will do all that he can to be there. Sadly he mentioned he may be selling the ratty. I tried to trash talk him a bit mentioning that he might possibly be scared of Metalman (Doug) and his big bad 6.5 Chevy diesel..... LOL LOL LOL

Hope to see ya there bro!

Whats everybody think of the weather. Atleast the dyno will go rain or shine being inside.

Whats everybody think of the weather. Atleast the dyno will go rain or shine being inside.

I spoke with Randy the other day about the weather. He was contacting the track manager about a "rain out" situation. He was trying to see if it does rain out if we would be able to race the next day (Sunday). If that does happen, Kevin at TI Dyno said he would re-schedual the dyno day for a later weekend. For now, lets just hope the weather will stay dry....

I just got a phone call ..... The Scheid rail is loaded up and getting ready to head for Ohio .......:rockwoot:

Now it sucks even MORE to be stuck in South FL.

Have a good weekend guys :Cheer:

Man, I'm pretty excited to see that rail run. Hope it stays dry enough to get some racin' in.

Man what a long day yesterday, but i am here at thompson. The sun is out and it is hot.

Rental car place screwed up and they ended up giving me a chrysler 300 for 22.95 a day. Man timmy and phil you are lucky that you are not out here cause i am ready for a re match in rental car racing this is way better than the pt cruiser from outer banks. All i need is a water box and i will show you another john force water box burnout.

Went and met Kevin from TI dyno, great person and going out for beers later. Also Josh gave a tour of grand rock exhaust very nice faciltiy, man due they have some inventory there.

Talked to Jeff and the NHRDA crew left New Jersey about 5pm they should be rolling into town around 3am for a couple hours of sleep and then time for :nos:
Well See everyone at the track tomorrow. Gates open at Noon

Can't wait.

Got my grand rock stacks all shined up for ya josh. Now would be the time to tell me your paying for dyno runs for the dirtiest stacks....

Sorry Guy's we are still out no trailer It is still back at factory supposed to be done in another week what a nightmare.GoodLuck guys

well. Im ready.. Had to do a last minute head gasket change today so, i think im going to bring it on the flatbed. I was going to drive it there but, if i break something, i dont want to push it home.
We will be arriving at around 1-2pm... That should be fine right? I only plan on running 1 time trial so, i should be fine.

The World Record Setting SCHEIDS DIESEL DRAGSTER will be on hand making attempts to secure that 200mph timeslip !!!!!

You're kidding, right? Guess they are not familiar with the track.
I'd love to see the driver's face when he blows through the traps and has to slow down going down hill after the rail bounces off the ground from the patches just after the lights...
My truck is no where near fast and my cheeks pucker trying to slow down.
There's a reason why the local Nitro cars only run 1/8 mile there...

Well best of luck to them anyhoo...

Sweet cloudy but no rain, talked to brad from fass they are on the road and should be here this morning. Scheids should be at the track around noon. Time to get r done off to the track

:cheer::rockwoot::cheer::rockwoot: