Ohio Truck Rally June 28th,29th

Thanks to Josh and Bill and the entire Grand Rock Team for coming out!!!

And thanks to Brad and Spencer Ekstam and the FASS crew.

And thanks to Jim and his crew at Thompson Race Way!!!!

Grand Rock had a great time, and Carl an I can not wait for the next event in Jersey. Hopefully next years event will be bigger and have ALL the vendors in one spot :doh: I wasn't happy about that much. All in all it was a great time even with the wet weather...but like Tom said, "gotta love Ohio weather". I want to thank the NHRDA for coming out to Ohio and rockin' out the joint. Guys at Scheid, thanks for bringing the dragster out! Brad and the F.A.S.S. boys, great to meet ya, and to get a chance to talk at the Dyno day. Thanks to Jim, and all the guys at Thompson Raceway Park. Thanks to TI Dyno as always the Cragons have great hospitality and showed everyone a free lunch at the dyno event. Thanks to everyone who came out to watch and or race. I only wish I could've met some of the members, but we were sent to the corner. :doh:

Look for my pictures to soon follow.

Trust me Josh we were all not happy with the decision on making you guys set up where they sent ya. We all wanted to be together and I saw no reason that we couldnt have been. But this was our first time there and we had to obey their direction.... Things will be different for sure next go around ! And hell yeah I can't wait for Jersey either!