Ohio Truck Rally June 28th,29th

LOL that'll learn ya Chris...you should just come out...get your tranny fixed another day..:evil you know you want to....

:D

Stinker aint' I?

I'd rather get my truck fixed, so I have something to drive once I take the V6 out of the little truck;)

I'm tired of it being broke!

Nice try though!
Chris

I'd rather get my truck fixed, so I have something to drive once I take the V6 out of the little truck;)

I'm tired of it being broke!

Nice try though!
Chris

Ok, wait I have a GREAT idea...bring your truck, your tranny, and your tranny guy to the race...then you'll have a bunch of diesel heads on hand to get that thing fixed quick! huh? huh? is that a good idea or what? LOL

In all seariousness...good luck with getting the truck back together.

I'd bet if it wasn't 600 miles from home, Tim would be up for that.

You guys might see me on Sunday at the dyno day...it's about the same distance to come up there from my builders...but then I have another 250 mile drive home from Ashtabula:D

We'll see how things pan out...I want to be there;)
Chris

Thats cool Chris. If you can make it we'd love to have ya out there.

We'll see...I'm still a long way's from having everything ready...I still don't have a running engine for the little truck, just a pile of parts:hehe:

Chris

The World Record Setting SCHEIDS DIESEL DRAGSTER will be on hand making attempts to secure that 200mph timeslip !!!!!

That is all.......Thank you

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hopefully Dan will have better luck than in Wisconson. hopefully we will have no rain , no tornado's and then we will see 200mph if everything goes good.

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

Hopefully Dan will have better luck than in Wisconson. hopefully we will have no rain , no tornado's and then we will see 200mph if everything goes good.

:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

That's what I'm talking about....:woohoo:

It should be a bad arse event ! Fast diesels, diesel Rat Rods and potential 200 mph diesel dragster passes !!!!:bow::bow::bow:

I hurt the motor today in my 02.:eek:wned:

I might still come but not sure.

I hurt the motor today in my 02.:eek:wned:

I might still come but not sure.

Sorry to hear about your engine Johnboy. Did you ever think about putting a CUMMINS in your truck ?? LOL Hope you can still make it. Thanks Steve B.

What time do time trials start. I assumed it would be an arly one but in light of the 12 gate opening, i think i will come in the morning then. we were going to come friday night.....

Time trials start at 1p. Gates open at noon, with a drivers meeting at 12:30p. I'm sure they'll have the track ready for some hot laps before the time trials.