Ohio TS convoy

i hope no little ricer kid gets froggy, cause with 30+ trucks that can roll the smoke he could have a very BAD day.

i dont know if ill have a trailer or not now. i just went home this weekend and my buddy that was going to pull my truck said he might not go now. So if he cannot go ill just drive down and watch but if he can ill have a trailer and be running.

Ill have a CB also. galaxy pluto.

This will be a good time. going over the trailer this week so it will be ready.

Man Know I need to get a CB. What do I do? Where can I get one? Am I able to set it up?

I'm looking here

I think the Cobra 29 Chrome looks sharp and it's on sale. If you type in "Dodge" in the search function it'll bring up a complete antenna system for a $100. From what I've been reading, opt for the "Peak and tune" service thingy. I don't know squat about CB's. LOL

Peak and tuned Cobra 29LTDSE Chrome with a 4' Firestik are on the way. :rockwoot: Can't wait.....Roger, over and out! :hehe:

you did good J,,,, on another note I reserved room at the days inn, imagine that they only had a jacuzzi suite left so PARTYON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if any of you need a place to shack up for the weekend swing on in!!

For those that dont know the area Comfort Inn is across the street from Days Inn. Just an option.

Sheila

How are we gona navigate 40 plus trucks and at least 15 trailers in tow through BG?

I am thinking of hitting hotel first and unloading the puller and driving it to the open house

For those that dont know the area Comfort Inn is across the street from Days Inn. Just an option.

Sheila

Called the Comfort Inn. They have 15 rooms available for Friday & Saturday night. Room Rate 79.88 + tax.

Phone # 270-843-1163

days inn has 2 more rooms available at $80 something a night....they are the king/jacuzzi

We are going to the track/campground and drop the camper before heading over to TS. For you other guys looking for CB's we buy most of ours at the truck stops if you look at the bigger ones most have CB shop on the grounds that have special's and do the peak and tunes.

We are going to the track/campground and drop the camper before heading over to TS. For you other guys looking for CB's we buy most of ours at the truck stops if you look at the bigger ones most have CB shop on the grounds that have special's and do the peak and tunes.
What time on Friday will the convoy be hitting Bowling Green?

What time on Friday will the convoy be hitting Bowling Green?

I'd say between 12:30-1:00. It's all going to depend on what time we actually pull out from the meeting areas, but I intend to keep the train on track since we have so many folks that'll be waiting up for us at the Pilot.

Back