Ohio TS convoy

Those that either already have or are planning to get a CB will be in BOLD text. I figure you can just print off the latest list the night before and have an idea of who will have ears. Again, if I missed you just let me know and I'll make changes to the next list.

New head count: 32 Trucks / 10 Trailers

Double J (T)
Signature 600 (T)
Woodsrat (T)
SuperSonic (+ 1 truck) (T)
Greenbeast (T)
Sonic Superduty (+ 3 trucks)
Rchdiesel (T)
DieselDork
High Tech Ram (+ 4 trucks)
Tuffguy707
CumminsExpress (T) (tentative)
Diesel Tweaker
FireMed
Robts (+2 T) (+ 3 trucks)
CPSimpson
BLK350on20s
Joefarmer (+ ? trucks)
Trainrobber
Coon Smile (+ 1 truck)
Bobcat698 (T)

Meeting place 1:
Rest area south of HWY 63 (Exit 29) on Interstate 75.
Depart time: Leave rest area at 8:00 AM

Meeting place 2:
Rest area south of HWY 536 (Exit 178) on Interstate 75.
Depart time: Leave rest area at 9:00 AM

Pit Stop:
Pilot truck stop off of Interstate 65, Exit 105 (HWY 61, S. Preston Hwy). This Pilot is about 35 miles south of Louisville and should leave us with about 1.5 hours to go to BG.

Last edited:
I'll probably have a CB with me...right now I'm still trying to figure out how to haul 2 trucks down there. Trailer isn't big enough to get both on, and I doubt I can get me CDL in time to bring the big truck...

So right now it's looking either hauling Brandon's truck down with mine, and hoping I don't break anything, or loading Brandon's on the Rollback, and towing mine on the trailer...but with 230hp, she might not be able to keep up:hehe: At least the 07 Freightliner's not a bad ride:D

Chris

I got you down in "bold" Chris, so now you have to get one. :poke: We also picked up one more truck (k8kxh) w/CB.

New head count: 33 Trucks / 10 Trailers

Double J (T)
Signature 600 (T)
Woodsrat (T)
Greenbeast (T)
Sonic Superduty (+ 3 trucks)
Rchdiesel (T)
DieselDork
High Tech Ram (+ 4 trucks)
Tuffguy707
Diesel Tweaker
FireMed
CPSimpson
BLK350on20s
Joefarmer (+ ? trucks)
Trainrobber
Coon Smile (+ 1 truck)
Bobcat698 (T)
n8kxh

Meeting place 1:

Meeting place 2:

Pit Stop:
Pilot truck stop off of Interstate 65, Exit 105 (HWY 61, S. Preston Hwy). This Pilot is about 35 miles south of Louisville and should leave us with about 1.5 hours to go to BG.

you gona do a total for the whole convoy after pit stop? if so 2 trucks with trailer and possibly 3 more trucks with out and i have a cb

my drive shaft ate the antenna wires to my CB and they dont look like they can be replaced

I got you down in "bold" Chris, so now you have to get one. :poke: We also picked up one more truck (k8kxh) w/CB.

No problem Joel...they're cheap:D

The problem is which truck do I mount it in?? I guess I'll know on Thursday before we leave:D

Chris

you gona do a total for the whole convoy after pit stop? if so 2 trucks with trailer and possibly 3 more trucks with out and i have a cb

If you can tally up the Indiana posse for me (truck and trailers) we can get a pretty good idea of what kind of congestion the Pilot will see. Let me know who the lead truck will be and I'll make sure we coordinate moving out together. :cool:

It could end up being a 2+ mile convoy from there all the way to BG. :evil

"It could end up being a 2+ mile convoy from there all the way to BG." :evil

This could be some crazy sh!t!!!! :rockwoot:

J now isnt the first stop like right outside dayton??

"It could end up being a 2+ mile convoy from there all the way to BG." :evil

This could be some crazy sh!t!!!! :rockwoot:

J now isnt the first stop like right outside dayton??

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the first and only rest area south of Dayton.

cause my map isnt showing a rest area on that exit??? but either way Im in and I will be there trailing the coal!! I might have one more truck in on this one too!! let you know tonite!!

As the convoy gets close are we going to split up into who goes where? People going to Ramada and people going to Days INN, etc? Just picture all of us trying to turn into one place!!!!:bang:hehe:

cause my map isnt showing a rest area on that exit??? but either way Im in and I will be there trailing the coal!! I might have one more truck in on this one too!! let you know tonite!!

the rest area is south of that exit...right off of I-75

party is on in my room then!!!! we are gonna wreck this place LMAO,,, House looking foward to seeing the the ol`harvester GET-ER-DUN us ford guys need a good showing on the sled

Convoy count: 34 Trucks / 11 Trailers

Double J (T) (Ramada)
Signature 600 (T)
Woodsrat (T) (Campground)
Greenbeast (T) (Ramada)
Sonic Superduty (+ 3 trucks) (Days Inn)
Rchdiesel (T)
DieselDork (Ramada)
High Tech Ram (+ 4 trucks) (Ramada)
Tuffguy707
Diesel Tweaker
FireMed
CPSimpson
BLK350on20s
Joefarmer (+ ? trucks)
Trainrobber (Ramada)
Coon Smile (+ 1 truck) (Days Inn)
Bobcat698 (T) (Ramada)
n8kxh
House (T) (Ramada)

Meeting place 1:

Meeting place 2:

Pit Stop:

Back