Ohio TS convoy

any boobie bars in BG?? maybe we can get some of them for a topless truck wash!

Way to go everyone!:clap: 41 trucks and counting....this is definately going to be a sight to see. :rockwoot:

We're on track to hit 50+ before we leave. :bow:

You think. Im going to look at a new truck tommorow.
Well, let's see the new rig Chuck! :poke:

Convoy count: 41 Trucks / 12 Trailers

Double J (T) (Ramada)
Signature 600 (T)
Woodsrat (T) (Campground)
SuperSonic (+ 1 truck) (T)
Greenbeast (T) (Ramada)
Sonic Superduty (+ 6 trucks) (Days Inn)
Rchdiesel (T)
DieselDork (Ramada)
High Tech Ram (+ 4 trucks) (Ramada)
Tuffguy707
CumminsExpress (T) (tentative)
Diesel Tweaker
FireMed (Econo)
Robts (+2 T) (+ 3 trucks)
CPSimpson
BLK350on20s
Joefarmer (+ 2 trucks) (Homeless)
Trainrobber (Ramada)
Coon Smile (+ 1 truck) (Days Inn)
Bobcat698 (T) (Ramada)
n8kxh (Microtel)
House (T) (Days Inn) *Indiana Convoy lead truck*
Rowilson
Hoob (T)

CB channel: 1

Meeting place 1:
Rest area south of HWY 63 (Exit 29) on Interstate 75. Mile marker 27.6
Depart time: Leave rest area at 8:00 AM

Meeting place 2:
Rest area south of HWY 536 (Exit 178) on Interstate 75.
Depart time: Leave rest area at 9:00 AM

Pit Stop:
Pilot truck stop off of Interstate 65, Exit 105 (HWY 61, S. Preston Hwy). This Pilot is about 35 miles south of Louisville and should leave us with about 1.5 hours to go to BG.

Last edited:
Here is the one Im leaning toward. It will just be a toy now. We built a work truck over the winter after I had to spend all sumer making sure the monkeys didnt tear up my dodge.

Attachments

• 03 ride.jpg
    03 ride.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 44
looking good rat just hate to see the price for good rubber for those things!!! I kno my mudgrapplers arent cheap and they are only a 20in wheel, it seems as if once you go past 18 they start to jump a few hundred dollars!!

THIS IS GONNA BE A RIOT!!! Just a quick question????? WOULD ALL OF YOU BE INTERESTED IN "2008 TS OUTLAW OHIO CONVOY" with this on the backalong with your screen name and compD on the front??? of a t-shirt??? LET ME KNOW ASAP SO I CAN GET EM MADE UP,, PROLLY BE AROUND 10 BUCKS???

sure, ill take 2 of them in XXL

sorry i forgot what time do you think you all be comming by racers. thats the exit ill be catching up at. well exit 55 but racers is 57 close enough.

jeremie

Could you Put "Indiana" for the Indiana guys?

either way Ill take one in 2xl!!!!

looking good rat just hate to see the price for good rubber for those things!!! I kno my mudgrapplers arent cheap and they are only a 20in wheel, it seems as if once you go past 18 they start to jump a few hundred dollars!!

THIS IS GONNA BE A RIOT!!! Just a quick question????? WOULD ALL OF YOU BE INTERESTED IN "2008 TS OUTLAW OHIO CONVOY" with this on the backalong with your screen name and compD on the front??? of a t-shirt??? LET ME KNOW ASAP SO I CAN GET EM MADE UP,, PROLLY BE AROUND 10 BUCKS???

As long as you get black large T shirts count me in for one .

Put us down for two. 1 large and 1 med. Can send a check if you need the money early.

Back