Ohio TS convoy

Well just count me out I don't want some cheap a$$ looking white shirt .

what in the hell kinda comment is this when Im just trying to be a good guy and get somthing done for us to remember how much of a blast it is/was... so you dont have to have on then but theres not need for that ****...:umno:

**UPDATE**
FIREMED: 2 XXL`s PAID
HIGHTECHRAM: 1 large 1 medium PAID
COONSMILE: 1 Large 1 small PAID
DOUBLE J: 1Xl 1 med PAID
WOODSRAT:1 Large 1 medium w/sally on the back PAID
HOOB: 1 XXL w/trester 1 L w/gainer 1.M w/hoobler 1.L w/keplinger PAID

Check is in the mail. Glad I looked at this today, I put the wrong zip down last nite.:doh:

Still at 41. We had one drop out "Tuffguy 707" and I just added yours.

Convoy count: 41 Trucks / 12 Trailers

Double J (T) (Ramada)
Signature 600 (T)
Woodsrat (T) (Campground)
SuperSonic (+ 1 truck) (T)
Greenbeast (T) (Ramada)
Sonic Superduty (+ 6 trucks) (Days Inn)
Rchdiesel (T)
DieselDork (Ramada)
High Tech Ram (+ 4 trucks) (Ramada)
CumminsExpress (T) (tentative)
Diesel Tweaker
FireMed (Econo)
Robts (+2 T) (+ 3 trucks)
CPSimpson
BLK350on20s
Joefarmer (+ 2 trucks) (Homeless)
Trainrobber (+ 1 truck) (Ramada)
Coon Smile (+ 1 truck) (Days Inn)
Bobcat698 (T) (Ramada)
n8kxh (Microtel)
House (T) (Days Inn) *Indiana Convoy lead truck*
Rowilson
Hoob (T)

CB channel: 1

Meeting place 1:
Rest area south of HWY 63 (Exit 29) on Interstate 75. Mile marker 27.6
Depart time: Leave rest area at 8:00 AM

Meeting place 2:
Rest area south of HWY 536 (Exit 178) on Interstate 75.
Depart time: Leave rest area at 9:00 AM

Pit Stop:
Pilot truck stop off of Interstate 65, Exit 105 (HWY 61, S. Preston Hwy). This Pilot is about 35 miles south of Louisville and should leave us with about 1.5 hours to go to BG.

my hats off to sonic superduty for getting these shirts done :clap:

thanks alot guys once again

**UPDATE**
FIREMED: 2 XXL`s PAID
HIGHTECHRAM: 1 large 1 medium PAID
COONSMILE: 1 Large 1 small PAID
DOUBLE J: 1Xl 1 med PAID
WOODSRAT:1 Large 1 medium w/sally on the back PAID
HOOB: 1 XXL w/trester 1 L w/gainer 1.M w/hoobler 1.L w/keplinger PAID

now I know out of these 41 trucks more people will want them... I will have a pic posted of the design tonite

sorry boys Im waiting on justin to get back to me on it to see if he want to get one.......the trucks a 5 speed 02 SO

You can probably count me in, I'm trying to finish up a few jobs and get paid so I can maybe have a few extra bucks to spend. I know we're all going to spend enough in fuel costs alone.
I'll try to see if I can round up any other trucks. BTW I'm on the south side of Indy and will be joining/coming with the Indiana convoy down 65 to Louis....

atleast 3 people should be packing a video camera for this!!! we need it rolling when we make all the stops, and of course one when we all are rollin the coal!!! on another note how many of you boy will be running CB`S???? I just put mine in and would like it if sombody else had one especially the leader of this hell raisin group!!!

Perhaps before everyone leaves the last stop someone can go ahead and park at or near the end of the interstate on ramp and catch everyone as they are getting on and accelerating, it'd look and sound good. Then after everyone goes by they can play caboose. That's what I'd like to do with my camera.

Back