Ohio TS convoy

Lost a total of 3 trucks and 2 trailers (Robts & crew). Smokinrebel, SuperSonic, and Chris Mallett updated to show CB's and/or lodging location.

Bold text=Driver has a CB
Red text = Latest changes
(T)= Pulling a trailer
(+ truck)= Number of trucks (buddies) someone is bringing along
(Lodging location)= Do I really need to explain?

Convoy count: 42 Trucks / 10 Trailers

Double J (T) (Ramada)
Signature 600 (T)
Woodsrat (Best Western)
SuperSonic (+ 1 truck) (T)
Greenbeast (T) (Ramada)
Sonic Superduty (+ 6 trucks) (Days Inn)
Rchdiesel (T)
DieselDork (Ramada)
High Tech Ram (+ 4 trucks) (Ramada)
CumminsExpress (T) (tentative)
Diesel Tweaker
FireMed (Econo)
CPSimpson
BLK350on20s
Joefarmer (+ 2 trucks) (Homeless)
Trainrobber (+ 1 truck) (Ramada)
Coon Smile (+ 1 truck) (Days Inn)
Bobcat698 (T) (Ramada)
n8kxh (Microtel)
House (T) (Days Inn) *Indiana Convoy lead truck*
Rowilson
Hoob (T)
12vchevydually (+ 1 truck)
HotRodTractor (T)
Smokinrebel (Days Inn)
Chris Mallett (Microtel)

CB channel: 1

Meeting place 1:
Rest area south of HWY 63 (Exit 29) on Interstate 75. Mile marker 27.6
Depart time: Leave rest area at 8:00 AM

Meeting place 2:
Rest area south of HWY 536 (Exit 178) on Interstate 75.
Depart time: Leave rest area at 9:00 AM

Pit Stop:
Pilot truck stop off of Interstate 65, Exit 105 (HWY 61, S. Preston Hwy). This Pilot is about 35 miles south of Louisville and should leave us with about 1.5 hours to go to BG

Man it's coming up quick. I'm like a little boy waiting for Christmas

Tell me about it. After we meet up with the Indiana guys and leave the Pilot, we'll have video camera footage from the Elizabethtown overpass of all the trucks coming down Interstate 65. :bow: I'll keep it slow so we can keep all the trucks tight until we get through E-town. When we get back I'll make a video of the trip and events at TS. :Cheer:

What time do you think you'll hit Cincy Joel??

I'll either aim to meet at Stop #2, or maybe try and hit Cincy about the same time...kinda stupid for me to run over to Dayton to meet up with you guys when I-71's a 1/4 mile from me:D

Chris

ummm... not going to happen, thats like saying i'm going to stay sober in kentucky

ps i secured my 'yoo-hoo' sponsored cooler

You guys got quite the convoy going...would love to see it in person, make sure to post some video when ya'll get back!!!!!!!

looks like i might have to break out the PBR sponsored cooler:stab:

Ill supply the PBR! Drank the cooler I had, but there is always plenty More!

So Jeff, youll be my crew chief then. Ill have plenty of PBR and some other goodies for you and others. I think i have a cooler with wheels. If not ill get one. I do have a PBR snow board but that would be cheating prolly.

Hows the new hood stack???

Drove to Louisville this weekend for a Rugby game (Louisville Univ.) kinda a waste of a drive, beat them 82-0. But the hood stack was good. not a good idea to drive 70 mph with the rain cap on, directs all the sound tword the cab, but other than that it was a good drive. But I do love the looks and thumbs up I et all the time!

I think I can do the PBR crew cheifing pretty good! As long as the Job discription only includes a PBR in my hand!

so boys here is one other thing you have been waiting on..a t-shirt design!!

competition diesel with I-75 blackout will be on the front,, the rest will be on the back as you can see my screen name at the top and the rest under it!!!

let me know what you think of it!! thanks alot!!!

Attachments

• ts-convoy shirts.jpg
    ts-convoy shirts.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 48