Ohio TS convoy

so boys here is one other thing you have been waiting on..a t-shirt design!!

competition diesel with I-75 blackout will be on the front,, the rest will be on the back as you can see my screen name at the top and the rest under it!!!

let me know what you think of it!! thanks alot!!!

thats fing sweet ass!

What do I need to do to get a shirt? I like it alot. Sorry if its somewhere earlier in the thread, I came in late. -I'm always doing that.....

What do I need to do to get a shirt? I like it alot. Sorry if its somewhere earlier in the thread, I came in late. -I'm always doing that.....

well send me a check ASAP!!!!!!!! due to the priority we are putting this on I have to charge you 14 bucks a shirt we are extremely backed up right now on shirt orders and graphics its crazy!! so Im doin this for all of us outta the kindness in me.. when I should be doing other shirts!! :bang

hotrod send a check or cash too.... Lance Livingston 16953 st.rt. 117 waynesfield,ohio 45896....... let me know what size its gonna be if bigger that a 2 X it will be more...thanks..... I cant F-ing wait its drivin me nuts

gotta go to a tug tonite I will check back in when I get home!!! prolly have pics of it too!!!

Brand new Cobra 29 CB should be showing up friday or monday. Now I can officially throw out the POS radio shack one.CANT Wait!!!!!

I got a cheap Midland and duel 4' firsticks. Not bad for being free! Hopefully Ill have it tuned but Convoy!

Im in J2. Im leaving from Portsmouth, Ohio. Probably will catch yall (try to) between Elizabethtown and the pit stop. 3rd stop by 11AM? Oh, CB, no trailer. STaying at the best western.

Im in J2. Im leaving from Portsmouth, Ohio. Probably will catch yall (try to) between Elizabethtown and the pit stop. 3rd stop by 11AM? Oh, CB, no trailer. STaying at the best western.

Well there goes the neighborhood:lolly:

looks like the Indiana convoy is getting bigger and bigger!

Shirt moeny sent....Check......truck clean...kinda check.....CB hooked up...Check.....Beer cooler.....check.....extra chew.....check....Looks like Im ready!

Cant wait!

I'm in too. I'll catch up with the group south of indy. Is it too late to get on the shirts??? I don't think I can send a check fast enough, but I will pay in $$cash$$ XL if it still can be gone...

looks like the Indiana convoy is getting bigger and bigger!
Bosshawg....How many trucks you got coming down from Indiana? I'd like to get a ballpark count of how many rigs we'll be looking at when we leave the Pilot.

Like I said before, there will be a video camera on the E-town overpass filming us coming down 65. We need to ROLL the COAL when we get there for some good footage. :rockwoot:

Bold text=Driver has a CB
Red text = Latest changes
(T)= Pulling a trailer
(+ truck)= Number of trucks (buddies) someone is bringing along
(Lodging location)= Do I really need to explain?

Convoy count: 44 Trucks / 10 Trailers

Double J (T) (Ramada)
Signature 600 (T)
Woodsrat (Best Western)
SuperSonic (+ 1 truck) (T)
Greenbeast (T) (Ramada)
Sonic Superduty (+ 6 trucks) (Days Inn)
Rchdiesel (T)
DieselDork (Ramada)
High Tech Ram (+ 4 trucks) (Ramada)
CumminsExpress (T) (tentative)
Diesel Tweaker
FireMed (Econo)
CPSimpson
BLK350on20s
Joefarmer (+ 2 trucks) (Homeless)
Trainrobber (+ 1 truck) (Ramada)
Coon Smile (+ 1 truck) (Days Inn)
Bobcat698 (T) (Ramada)
n8kxh (Microtel)
House (T) (Days Inn) *Indiana Convoy lead truck*
Rowilson
Hoob (T)
12vchevydually (+ 1 truck)
HotRodTractor (T)
Smokinrebel (Days Inn)
Chris Mallett (Microtel)
HOLYSMOKES (Best Western)
HPAddict

CB channel: 1

Meeting place 1:
Rest area south of HWY 63 (Exit 29) on Interstate 75. Mile marker 27.6
Depart time: Leave rest area at 8:00 AM

Meeting place 2:
Rest area south of HWY 536 (Exit 178) on Interstate 75.
Depart time: Leave rest area at 9:00 AM

Pit Stop:
Pilot truck stop off of Interstate 65, Exit 105 (HWY 61, S. Preston Hwy). This Pilot is about 35 miles south of Louisville and should leave us with about 1.5 hours to go to BG

I think everyone should get a decal too! I'm sure we can get the maker to include Chevy and Ford decals. Let me know if your interested and I'll ask the question. Not sure if he's a member here or not? DECALS

Attachments

• 354-1901-double_j.jpg
    354-1901-double_j.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Oh yeah, Days Inn, CB radio, haulin' beer, possible 37' trailer....Decals would be cool, the logo doesn't really matter to me, a CR is going in when (not if)the rods fly..

Last edited:
Hey Joel, a decal sounds good. Any possibility for Duramax or GMC in Silver? Ron

Back