Ok so the "How many under 4499lbs" got me thinking

Mike this sounds like a great idea and will just add some spice to yalls race, do you have any more info on it? It was at Kennedale last year thinking of having it there again this time? I like the fact that it will be 1/8th, sure easier on the short block and charger, I can kind of live with 2k-2400* for 660' but i get nervous with the neddle pegged for 1320'

Stock frame rails here to behind the seats. I'm with Brandon though. I don't know if I'll have the funds to get to Texas this year or not. Maybe late fall but IDK. And Ryan, get an overdrive and you can help your 1/4 mile problems. It's only money. :hehe:

Stock frame rails here to behind the seats. I'm with Brandon though. I don't know if I'll have the funds to get to Texas this year or not. Maybe late fall but IDK. And Ryan, get an overdrive and you can help your 1/4 mile problems. It's only money. :hehe:

I agree its only money, I'll give you my address and you can send it over this way:hehe:. Id still rather being racing at half potential than not making hits at all, I always have lots of ideas just not the funds to see them through. Another gear in the tranny and lots more CFM would be a great thing, but I'll make due with what I got tell then.:doh:
Ryan

I hear you on making due. And I'll send you nice monopoly money because I already spent my real money on my trans and everything else. :hehe:

What if your car was originally a unibody? Damn, my car used to have stock suspension up front (all the unibody parts welded together and braced by rollcage struts). Now it's got tubular A-arms. How about defining the rule that it has to have a "stock design" front suspension? ;) Mine uses Mustang II a-arms and brakes.

Oh, well, I won't have a diesel ready for it this year anyway...

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I hear you on making due. And I'll send you nice monopoly money because I already spent my real money on my trans and everything else. :hehe:

:rockwoot:, I'll take it. No, im ready to hear back from some test n tune from that rig, Im betting it will work great for ya. Maybe it will work out for you to come down for this race when ever they have it? Believe me I understand travel expenses right now are tight, look at how I got 2 trucks to the TS race:bang, and not sure im willing to make the drive to Lous. this month for the next one? Moneys tight for sure. Later
Ryan

Id be in, even though I would be about 2000 lbs heavier,,, LOL... but alas, that is just too far for me to go,, I would have to win just to be able to get home for fuel,, lol. But it sure sounds like a fun time....

Id be in, even though I would be about 2000 lbs heavier,,, LOL... but alas, that is just too far for me to go,, I would have to win just to be able to get home for fuel,, lol. But it sure sounds like a fun time....

I agree it sounds like fun, I to wished you could make it down but totally understand with that kind of drive.

next year I will get to a couple of races in the states... providing I dont break anything serious when I get it back together this year lol

Ok guys looks like we are going to try and go ahead and have this thing next month.

So here is the info:

Date:
June 27th

Time:
Gates open at 2pm

Rules:

Extreme Pro Street

- Stock frame/Sheetmetal under drivers compartment
- Must run on Diesel
- Head Up, Pro Tree

Payout

- $750 for 1st Place
- $300 for 2nd Place

Good deal Mike, Ive got it on the calender. It will be great to come out to one of yall races, I hope a ton of folks show up and let us put on a show! It will be a great time, if everything works out we'd come visit Fri. at the shop too. Man I hope this Pro Extreme class brings in trucks from everywhere!
Ryan Tucker