"OLD UGLY" Re-Visited Build Thread #RonA #DPF Challenge 2016

Sorry guys work has been very busy since October and taking priority. Plenty more in the works and more updates to come soon!

Awesome build. One question,what do you do for a living?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Edit:just found your website for your business. Pretty cool operation you got going on. Keep the build updated once your business slows down

Last edited:
I bought a motor from him back in the spring and was lucky enough to see this monster run! Real work of art. I know its back under the knife but I wont spoil the fun for Chris ?. Going to be insane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry everyone I haven't been able to get some updates to this thread. I have a few big things going on that have taken a very long time for me to get together. I also moved my family to a new to us house last fall which just plain out sucks any spare time with my trucks. Business has been great for us all last year and again this year so between family and working like a fool you know the rest :lolly:

I will update this thread hopefully soon as the good weather is near.

Thanks for the nice compliments.

Sorry everyone I haven't been able to get some updates to this thread. I have a few big things going on that have taken a very long time for me to get together. I also moved my family to a new to us house last fall which just plain out sucks any spare time with my trucks. Business has been great for us all last year and again this year so between family and working like a fool you know the rest :lolly:

I will update this thread hopefully soon as the good weather is near.

Thanks for the nice compliments.

such a tease......:hehe:

Back