One thing led to another. Build thread.

Cody aka DieselheaD, got this in-cab go pro vid.

In cab cummins drag truck. - YouTube

For how little you had to do steering-wise, you could've left a cupholder in the truck so you could have a coffee during your run. :hehe:

Straight-up one of the best thought-out and realized diesel builds Ive seen. Those launches were dead on. Congrats!

Hope you are able to fix the trans issues quickly.

Hmm input?

Hopefully

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For how little you had to do steering-wise, you could've left a cupholder in the truck so you could have a coffee during your run. :hehe:

Straight-up one of the best thought-out and realized diesel builds Ive seen. Those launches were dead on. Congrats!

Hope you are able to fix the trans issues quickly.

The only reason i had to steer at all was because i lined up a little crooked. Otherwise you don't really need hands on the wheel.

The only reason i had to steer at all was because i lined up a little crooked. Otherwise you don't really need hands on the wheel.

I don't think Boddies car touched the ground with the front wheels the entire pass so they must be used to it :Cheer:

Mike is working on a complete new B&J for me. I just bought another Big Boy and will ship it to you if you will use the dang thing. You will have to get your can and clutch.

How's that sound for a sponsor???

Thanks,

Arch
Stalnaker Racing Stables

Mike is working on a complete new B&J for me. I just bought another Big Boy and will ship it to you if you will use the dang thing. You will have to get your can and clutch.

Thanks,

Arch
Stalnaker Racing Stables

Damn!!

We're sticking with the 48 for right now. It shouldn't have failed like it did.

Thanks,

Arch
Stalnaker Racing Stables

Not a bad deal! But I can tell you we won't be putting a clutch in this truck!

Not a bad deal! But I can tell you we won't be putting a clutch in this truck!

Never, and I mean NEVER, say never. Lots of really neat sorta secret squirrel stuff being experimented with as we speak.

Of course JP, other terms would apply. LOL ...something along the lines that you must, two times per year, attend my dirt drag race. LOL

I've had good luck with tcs Canada aermet input if that's the issue. I ran a standard size shaft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junk tcs input shaft. Stripped splines on the hub. Cory and I pulled it today and Erick at Brown's Diesel already has parts to fix it. I guess tcs had a bad batch of shafts and i got
One.

Junk tcs input shaft. Stripped splines on the hub. Cory and I pulled it today and Erick at Brown's Diesel already has parts to fix it. I guess tcs had a bad batch of shafts and i got
One.

Dangit!!!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, say never. Lots of really neat sorta secret squirrel stuff being experimented with as we speak.

Of course JP, other terms would apply. LOL ...something along the lines that you must, two times per year, attend my dirt drag race. LOL

If Cory's involved, I'm pretty confident it will be never. They'll do the clutch after they convert it to front wheel drive only. :hehe:

Here's a few pictures from Saturday.

Tow rig hitched up.
E3324D37-9036-4036-901B-D35E96CE642D_zpsodfe8b5m.jpg

Cory looking at racepak data, Les looking at efi live.

3A0F81E3-5E64-4616-9762-01616E06C9DD_zpsv4sdwmsg.jpg

Bump box installed the night before the race.

8AB25F6A-59F7-49F9-9CB7-DA9223381ECE_zpszmgkyjok.png

Les programming the two-step

AE535370-0EF5-4D73-9088-9487BD0BF0C8_zpsgnoevnqj.jpg

Man I was tired. Lots of driving back and forth to the shop, sleeping on the shop couch, and late nights wrenching.

934277E2-9393-4946-9BBD-F9D3985E4C3A_zpspuwsyqls.jpg

In the trailer looking at data.

819BC9D0-F448-49AF-9F70-CCB401A196EB_zpsbskejavd.jpg

Stripped input shaft.

82737081-9D9A-41CE-97FB-9617C982538A_zpsdlwalke1.jpg

Reb at Brown's Diesel slapped a new Tcs Canada shaft in while I ate a sandwich.

329001C1-725B-4947-92CB-A25FA1A662F2_zpsjijyzozh.jpg

A proper in-cab mount for the V2.

03CE740B-9342-4B61-8019-D29148600209_zpslc8ltatd.jpg