ooops.. got a modified truck..

AGtremely Hooked

Woodruffdiesel
well made my first pull sunday and it was fun as heck! :rockwoot: got scared and got off of it at 240ft and coasted to 298 but oh well i had everyone runnin! sorry ford guys but i was just beating a dead horse with the 6.0,*bdh* theres only so far u can go till u realize its expensive! but it is FOR SALE! Well dodge guys u finally got me on this side so now were gonna be havin some real fun with real power:evil !

6.0's are good for sand buggy's! :hehe:

Tell us more about your new ride. :cheer: :pop:

yea just got back with it on sunday and pulled that day! its dave radzerez old truck "how do you like me now" already have a bunch of new parts a comin!

yup DRadzierez (sorry if its spelled wrong) posted today on TDR that he sold the truck to some guys in xenia, ohio...congrats ACU.

being different with the 6.0 is cool, but having a real mod truck has to be really fun now!

lol ya but thats not all.... lets just say the big boy will be done sometime late fall into winter...

oh its a blast. i cant explain the feeling it was going down the track! thats true horsepower! thank you though! it should be fun, i had more fun in one pull than i have in 2 yrs!

All caught up said:
lol ya but thats not all.... lets just say the big boy will be done sometime late fall into winter...

Bring it to HOUSTON!

actually thats a big possiablity! Ill be at schieds extravaganza with some new stuff done to this engine!

All caught up said:
actually thats a big possiablity! Ill be at schieds extravaganza with some new stuff done to this engine!

Good luck at Scheids! We won't make it down, baby is due any time now..

We should be at Shelbyville DHRA hook, Houston, and the Haisley pull in Summitville though!

AWESOME Man! I really can't believe you did it, but I guess you're pulling with the big boys now. :) Can't wait to see it run around here...

Thanks, pullin saturday at urbana ohio, i think its gonna be fun! gonna need some compdiesel gear though timmy to put on her!

saw the picks looks good i actualy was looking into buying that truck about a month or so ago it sounded like a heck of a set up. dave seemed like a heck of a nice guy

All caught up said:
Thanks, pullin saturday at urbana ohio, i think its gonna be fun! gonna need some compdiesel gear though timmy to put on her!

Where abouts in Urbana? That's right up the road for me so I'll probably be able to make it. I need to get me a spot right next to the track so I can just back in and pull out the chairs. :Cheer: