ooops.. got a modified truck..

Yeah, I heard you bought that thing last week...glad to see it! That thing was a good running truck, but from what it sounds like, it's gonna get a whole lot better!

Good luck...we'll see you at some local pulls probably!
Chris

thank you we'll be around just need a list of pulls with open or rwyb classes! It was a long trip left got off work friday around 2:00am left sat mornin at 8 got at daves at 6pm left daves at 9:30pm drove straight home arrived at 6:30am sunday mornin cleaned it up left the shop at 10 and drove 2 hrs south to make a pull at 2 sunday afternoon and arrived home sunday night at midnight! but it was worth it!

Congrats, I had the pleasure of seeing that truck in Vegas, WOW is all I can say:rockwoot: :Cheer:

Bobcat698 said:
Good luck at Scheids! We won't make it down, baby is due any time now..

We should be at Shelbyville DHRA hook, Houston, and the Haisley pull in Summitville though!

Any word on Haisleys Pull? We had a great time last year and I didn't even have the truck there! Planning on bringing it down this fall if its still in one piece! First ever pull should be next weekend if I can get my A$$ in gear and finish it up!

Ryan

We'll be at Haisleys as long as we don't break in Houston, not sure on the dates yet though!

boy had a wild ride today! damn hydraulic steering quit working cause the batteries went dead! start headed for the wall and it kicked on then headed for the other wall then quit again.... then got straight! but i never got out of it though! scared me a lil bit but stayed in it this time! pull 320ft!

Dammit Boy!!!!:rockwoot: :clap: You need to get this stuff on video so the rest of us can enjoy this.......*bdh* :poke:

If you batteries went dead you might check if the alternator is charging, or you may have some other charging system issue ;)

there is no alternator and batteries died so i lost water injection and fuel and pulled with a cracked injection line on number one so we just put vise grips on her! there was people there recording it so ill get it on here!

All caught up said:
there is no alternator and batteries died so i lost water injection and fuel and pulled with a cracked injection line on number one so we just put vise grips on her! there was people there recording it so ill get it on here!

well when you are ready to sell all those parts you have for the 6.0call me 352 528 0688. thank you

dj

djdieseltech said:
well when you are ready to sell all those parts you have for the 6.0call me 352 528 0688. thank you

dj

The hole truck is for sale if ur interested im headin down to tennessee this weekend i can load it up and meet ya there!

how did you do in urbana, did you get to pull against straley. you made the front page of the springfield news and sun, it was a small pic, but it was the front page