ooops.. got a modified truck..

thank you everyone ya ya im still a ford guy but this is the only way to go! Dave is one heck of a nice guy! he called me all day sunday to see how the pull went, most guys sell and u never here from them again! plan on painting the body and renaming but most likely for the remainder of the yr its gonna stay the same, someone said it was in diesel power mag. urbana fairgrounds starts at 10:00am in the mornin! Driving one of these is nuts! but damn is it fun!

How are the street manners?
Is that a 47RE with billet shafts or a NV5600?

Traitor! Typical ford quitter, talks the talk wants to put ford on the map, and give up when it gets tough

Last edited:
Also, do those bigger tires amplify DEATH wobble or is did you install the 3rd gen track bar retrofit kit?
Inquiring minds need to know!

Last edited:
im sorry house! i felt bad about switching.. well felt bad till i strapped in and it started and then it hit me what was i thinking all these year! never drove a ford that got me scared enough to get out of it at half track and still go 298!

and bobcat street manners??

house said:
Traitor! Typical ford quitter, talks the talk wants to put ford on the map, and give up when it gets tough

joe i was wanting to go to mod with a 6.0... wasnt gonna happend i just had to come to terms with it! to much money way to much.

so what is wrong with the ford, what made you give up?

All caught up said:
im sorry house! i felt bad about switching.. well felt bad till i strapped in and it started and then it hit me what was i thinking all these year! never drove a ford that got me scared enough to get out of it at half track and still go 298!

and bobcat street manners??

Yeah is it an auto or a 6 speed?
I hope you have 3 billet shafts if its an Auto, or at least an input and intermediate, you can change the output pretty easily without dropping the tranny :evil

i didnt give up, just wanted to go all out. tried p-pumping the 6.0 but it would cost more to build a prostock 6.0 then it would to build a mod. just ran out of patientce.. and plus this is just plain fun with this much hp!

Bobcat698 said:
Yeah is it an auto or a 6 speed?
I hope you have 3 billet shafts if its an Auto, or at least an input and intermediate, you can change the output pretty easily without dropping the tranny :evil

pro fab Drop box and reverser with rockwell rearend.. with 5 sets of gears to go in it 400 500 600 700 800

All caught up said:
i didnt give up, just wanted to go all out. tried p-pumping the 6.0 but it would cost more to build a prostock 6.0 then it would to build a mod. just ran out of patientce.. and plus this is just plain fun with this much hp!

no need to ppump twin hpops will do just fine but i do agree on 1400hp plus would be fun put still wouldnt give up

All caught up said:
pro fab Drop box and reverser with rockwell rearend.. with 5 sets of gears to go in it 400 500 600 700 800

Just being an ass buddy, :thankyou2: for the specs though :)

All caught up said:
you couldve just asked straight out bobcat no secrets with this truck...

I wasn't digging for info, just being an ass, but I might take you up on that!

Does water run through the head? I imagine the block is filled right!?
Whos rods?

Thanks!

nope just beer! and for that little extra boost we use barcardi 151 or some moonshine...diesel ha who uses that???

Freaking awesome! I am glad to here Dave's truck is in good hands.:st:

OT All Caught UP

What was the driveline issue with your 6.0? Trans? Tcase? Axle center section pointing torward the moon? I am wondering because I have the ZF6 also.

well if anybody wants to check out the engine bay of allcaughtup's new truck...just check out the newest issue of dieselpower (orange crush on the cover)