open house day

Hmm, pappy always seems to be around the carnage.
Well, Wayne, what broke? Head gasket? That noise was terribly unholy and I knew it couldn't mean anything good.

Lloyd, and crew, great job as always.

Hmm, pappy always seems to be around the carnage.
Well, Wayne, what broke? Head gasket? That noise was terribly unholy and I knew it couldn't mean anything good.

Lloyd, and crew, great job as always.

It happened today as he was dead set on hitting the 1K mark lol. let's just say Wayne's truck is at home with the twin white trucks that are in the shop also.

Don't worry Wayne, it will happen, and it will happen without pressure

Attachments

• wayne3.JPG
    wayne3.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 35
Yeah and Jim would`nt leave until he seen my wife yell at me and give me a good beatin:aiwebs_009:

wayne

Actually, Wayne, it looked like you were a little scared to go inside.:D

Ted, I'm sure there will be pictures.:D

Thanks for letting me run my own truck Lloyd. It was nice meeting people face to face. Does anybody have a video of my run? I had the primer gray dodge.
Not a problem Loren! I still say I would have been easier on the truck than you were. lol :D You gave er no mercy. :D Also, gonna need to hook up with you sometime by PM. I think you may have mentioned something to one of the guys about using CAT filter with the airdog systems???

Sorry I couldn't make it Lloyd. But the Jeep had serious fuel issues and it was blocking the Chevelle form getting out of the garage...no car means no getting to Mt Airy. LOL

There seems to be a recurring theme with white trucks.

Here are some sights from Saturday:
Angelo's injector swap in the parking lot. He hit 787 on fuel I believe, so I guess it was worth it!
367085447.jpg

367085576.jpg

mikmaze's truck
367085618.jpg

THEE DYNO NINJA! aka Lloyd Mills himself. Cooper (Timebomb) and RobertP are in the background.
367085518.jpg

mosmoke's sweet 12V F250, driven down from New Hampshire.
367085656.jpg

the engine
367085683.jpg

The 496hp Twin Turbo'd 4bt GMC 1500, I believe is cumminsfever's truck.
367085788.jpg

The 4bt, powered by waste oil.
367085822.jpg

old school Ford
367085857.jpg

367085906.jpg

Garafolo Truck (forget the user's name, sorry)
367085939.jpg

Hey, who's sweet Duramax is this? LOL
367085770.jpg

Hey wen did you git a pic under my hood???? It's cool. My lil bugger aint no show piece anyway.
I was really hoping to see some of the higher horsepower trucks run. Like, over 1000hp. Oh well, mebbe next time!

Last edited:
See! Even Ted agrees! :D I have been helping him out lately on his fitness regiment. Everything from lifting weights, 200 lbs at a time to his speedbag punching skills. LOL

I especially like his lifting skills!! People just seem to flip over for him!!

Hey wen did you git a pic under my hood???? It's cool. My lil bugger aint no show piece anyway.
I was really hoping to see some of the higher horsepower trucks run. Like, over 1000hp. Oh well, mebbe next time!
We tried today for the 1K mark, but the top of Wayne's injector was not feeling up to the task. :( I had already decided that with the turnout we had I was not going to strap mine, and pappy is still to scared to put his nitrous line back on the truck. Not sure why he is planning to go bigger with the stix, he isn't going to be able to use the fuel unless he grows some walnuts to throw some air at it.:poke:

I had a great time and would like to thank Jim for the injectors and Lloyd for a great time. :thankyou2: It was well worth the drive and I wish you all the success in the world with the new place Lloyd.
Ted thanks for the picture! Ya got my good side! :umno:

See! Even Ted agrees! :D I have been helping him out lately on his fitness regiment. Everything from lifting weights, 200 lbs at a time to his speedbag punching skills. LOL
Yep, no doubt. Thanks for being my "workout equipment away from the gym".

I had a great time and would like to thank Jim for the injectors and Lloyd for a great time. :thankyou2: It was well worth the drive and I wish you all the success in the world with the new place Lloyd.
Ted thanks for the picture! Ya got my good side! :umno:

Sorry Angelo, always seems to be someone's butt sticking out from under that hood. Congrats on the run, truck seemed like an animal! Always good seeing you again.

We tried today for the 1K mark, but the top of Wayne's injector was not feeling up to the task. :( I had already decided that with the turnout we had I was not going to strap mine, and pappy is still to scared to put his nitrous line back on the truck. Not sure why he is planning to go bigger with the stix, he isn't going to be able to use the fuel unless he grows some walnuts to throw some air at it.:poke:

Ouch! What say you Pappy?