Our collection

Told Dad about the outlet stores that are 10 minutes away and gave him both your address as well as the outlet stores address. I told him if they think they are going to stop to let me know so I can get in touch with you though. I hope he convinces her to let him do some admiring of your collection.

No problem. He's welcome to stop by.

One day I will own a 1150 Massey Ferguson. One day!

We have a line on another one...might be a little bit of a mechanics special. Don't think there's anything wrong, just been sitting. Old man quit farming, and he parked it and walked away.

Chris

Chris, Can you tell me about what my tractor is worth?

International 404 around 62'-63', New right side tires, left need to be replaced, never been painted, but paint still on fair shape worth? Mechanically sound starts on 2nd turn over every time. I think it has a weak valve seal because it smokes on start up but then clears up?

Just a Ball park idea?

9205451c3e8bf36c8d1108ea39f2acd6.jpg

9ec9d9e689ade0588a7f7a747c564837.jpg

0838bca9d1a0fa143d5a9101a461c954.jpg

Sent from the Motorola Bag Phone

$3500-$5000. Looks pretty good, the old Utility tractors just aren't worth as much anymore.

Chris

Cool thanks. I love this old thing, and may restore it in a few years...But hoonestly I'll probable fix the valve seals change the tires and use it.LOL

Find me a mechanics special open station 7030 or 7050 would ya Chris?? lol I still kick myself for letting Dean sell the one he had 7-8 years ago. We have one of those 4 post rops cabs laying outback too. Thinking about putting it on the 7030 bareback with long axles we have. Should make a unique tractor.

No problem. He's welcome to stop by.

We have a line on another one...might be a little bit of a mechanics special. Don't think there's anything wrong, just been sitting. Old man quit farming, and he parked it and walked away.

Chris

That would be what I want. Something that needs a little work, make it earn its keep around the farm and then make pretty.

Here's a little better picture of our new 220's...

220 FWA and the 4W-220 Serial # 1

4W220%2B220FWA.jpg

Here's one I found of a couple more of our old power units. The orange one is an 844 CID Natural Gas power unit engine, and on front is a 60KW Military Genset built by AC. That's our backup generator here at the store...

100_5074-1.jpg

More coming soon
Chris

Thanks Will.

Have a few new pictures to share. The collection has changed a little, we've been rotating some out to make room for new ones.

AC 7030 Open Station doing a little work. Dad seems to like it.

upload_-1.jpg

Your Dad looks right at home there!!! Looks like the collection is getting quite a few other colors in it!! You guys need a 1066!! I love seeing all the D-17's, first tractor I every drove and prob spent more time on that tractor then any other (She was our Mule on the farm with an after market loader). I would have loved to know how many hour that pour old gas engine had one it. I was told Mr Sullivan planted with it and would work it so hard all day the the Muffler would be glowing at night when he would finish up.

Last edited:
Na on the 1066. Dime a dozen. Stick with the unique unknowns. Or maybe I spent too many hours in a 1066 to ever want one on my place. :lolly:

Have a Hydro 100...does that count?

Chris

I think so. I've only seen one in person.... after it was burned to the ground. Had not run in quite a few years. Kid thought it was a good idea to burn some weeds with 5 gallons of gas. Fortunately the ground slope and wind direction moved the vapors away from the kid... but towards the tractor that was burried chest deep in dry weeds and grass.

The problem with that one is finding the fenders/platform after you yank that cab off.

You can't be picky, you buy them when you find them.

Chris

I think so. I've only seen one in person.... after it was burned to the ground. Had not run in quite a few years. Kid thought it was a good idea to burn some weeds with 5 gallons of gas. Fortunately the ground slope and wind direction moved the vapors away from the kid... but towards the tractor that was burried chest deep in dry weeds and grass.

Sometimes you just want to kill people.

Hydro 100 is a 1066 with a Hydro. Less power obviously, but they sold a few of them.

Chris

Back