OuterBanks Speedway May 22

bones

certified n bovine defctn
the date is set we will be having the 4th annual outlaw drag race in Creswell Nc at the outerbanks speedway.as sponsors teams and events get finalized info will be posted...hope to see you there

I'm there.... This is an awesome event.

I am pleased to announce that Duramaxdiesels.com has signed on again to help out with the event.Pat has a twist up his sleeve that will be exsplained later,i think it will big hit
also we have Valair clutch signed on .I want to thank Dan for helping us out with the event...

Alligator Diesel Performance has signed on as a sponsor and will be giving a lucky racer or spectator a 4 inch exhaust system. A big thanks goes out to Chad Hall and everyone at ADP

We finally have been able to get a sled booked for the event,so we will be having truck pulls.the rules and classes will be posted in the next few weeks.

Also Hamilton Cams has come on board to help with this years event.3 participants will recieve vouchers for 499 off a set of valve springs .Zac told me he has springs availabe for all makes.A big thanks to Zac for helping us out.

i am happy to announce that DIESEL ADDICTION has signed on to be the class sponsor for the et brackets at this years event.A big thanks goes out to Dusten and his wife for thier continued support...

Jess if theres anything me and my team at Gibbs Collision can do just let me know...happy to help

Looking forward to it Jess!!! Make sure and tell Buck that I will require some more of that Charlie Mills this year!

Gonna miss this one too, hopefully we can get everything together for next year.

glad to hear it.we have been getting a lot of calls about the drag race.think its going to be a good event.

Pat and Kat Mcswain will be sponsoring a class aimed at the cr trucks. tuner only. engine stock, tranny and exhaust mods ok.by stock ,no modded cp3s,no bigger injects,no cams,ext... you get the point. the trucks will be teched by the competetors themselves.obviously some items can not be seen by visual inspection,so its on your honor to some degree. rules are simple,make the fastest fuel only pass and present the time slip and win a very nic trophy and 100 bucks cash. a normal 30 inch trophy is like 30 bucks and the Mcswains wanted to spend 100 on the trophy as well so expect a 6 footer. lets see some 6.4s out here competting with the dmaxes and dodges. who is gonna take it?