OuterBanks Speedway May 22

I'm gonna try to come. My 11 year old son will have to be my pit crew.:rockwoot:

I'm gonna try to come. My 11 year old son will have to be my pit crew.:rockwoot:
glad to have you out. dont worry if you and your son need some pit crew help i promise you someone will step up and help you.

as long as mike gets me my pump back i plan on competing. my first time there. any good local hotels? says its about a 4hr drive for me.

Plymouth is about best town to try stay in and pretty sure most others stay there as well not sure on which hotel to recommend.

Plymouth is about best town to try stay in and pretty sure most others stay there as well not sure on which hotel to recommend.

aight thanks. wat time does sledpullin start? either leave early in mornin or late friday nite.

Last year it was later on in the day after the drag racing and had to leave before it started. Im not sure if it is the same or not this year. You can prob leave early sat morning and be there in time if it is same as last year. Its not a bad drive from our area down there. Just takes a while. I would count on every bit of 4-4.5 hours if pulling a trailer and not stopping.

Last year it was later on in the day after the drag racing and had to leave before it started. Im not sure if it is the same or not this year. You can prob leave early sat morning and be there in time if it is same as last year. Its not a bad drive from our area down there. Just takes a while. I would count on every bit of 4-4.5 hours if pulling a trailer and not stopping.

well you dont no the way i drive.....4 hr for most people is 3 3.5 for me. :hehe:

guys this year we are going to run the pulls and race at the same time. ie we will run a few rounds of eliminations in racing and then stop and run a sled pull class.i hope tis is a nice laid back event. test passes will start for racing at noon, i hope the sled pull drivers meeting will be by 1. i do hope all can mae it out feel free to contact me for info. ply oth has 3 motoels,holiday inn express, sportsman inn, and the port of plymouth. i think the holiday inn is booked up.

guys this year we are going to run the pulls and race at the same time. ie we will run a few rounds of eliminations in racing and then stop and run a sled pull class.i hope tis is a nice laid back event. test passes will start for racing at noon, i hope the sled pull drivers meeting will be by 1. i do hope all can mae it out feel free to contact me for info. ply oth has 3 motoels,holiday inn express, sportsman inn, and the port of plymouth. i think the holiday inn is booked up.

aight sounds like i will need to leave round 7 that mornin to allow for plenty of time. i want no 4sure if i'm pullin till my pump gets back. thanks

Sometimes I hate my job!

We are so short on officers, there's No way I can get off....=(

Have a great time! Be Safe!

Sometimes I hate my job!

We are so short on officers, there's No way I can get off....=(

Have a great time! Be Safe!

sorry you cant make it down.but i understand,work is always first...

Thought I would have the RV but there was a small problem, so I'm Hoteling it!!:hehe:

Room is booked!! See ya Friday Jess!!:rockwoot:

i hear a new dragster should be debuting at OBX. anybody got a clue???

Yes sir, looking forward to this event, went last year, loved it. This time I will be bringing my truck. Will their be a Dyno like last year? If so, what are the cost for Dyno and are their going to be vendors with some hot items for sale so I can bring some cash? Maybe some of you guys that are looking to get rid of something, bring it with. I have an '02 Dodge, 4x4, 6spd with some performance parts, looking for more.

sorry,no dyno. somebody booked Dunbar before i got to him. thier will be some vendors thier,not sure if they will be setting up shop or not.