p-pump nut and pump springs ???

If there was a STFU button, we'd all be using it on butthurt n00bs like you.

I've been on here almost as long as you, I just don't feel the need to comment on every single thing ever posted. I spend most of my time actually working on my truck and visiting these sites to get answers and check out builds, not being a a-hole. Now stop getting your panties in a bunch over someone actually telling you to stfu finally. Or maybe a moderator could jump in and stop all the people that keep bashing on everyone on here. Get it back to the nice site it was before the internet cowboys came along.

If they are adding buttons on here, then maybe a "stfu" button, a "you have over 1,000 comments, time to get a life you p.o.s." button too, it would be great to change these forums to be more like Facebook. Moving on

That's a big ass button.

You can use whatever washer you want. The correct washer is the wavy one that a few people on here have told you about. It can be purchased from Jeff at Mumau(or several of our other sponsors for that matter). It all comes down to how many times you want to fix it. Did I really read somewhere that someone used a nut off of a trailer ball? That for sure ain't right.

I would for sure go with oem, (timing slips on p-pumps are common) definately torque to stock specs if you think the nut and lock are high try paying for a pump shaft!

Really, it's been a while.

Uninspired at the moment, and you're not worth my time.

lol, so when someone puts up a fight, you run. awesome. winning!

I would for sure go with oem, (timing slips on p-pumps are common) definately torque to stock specs if you think the nut and lock are high try paying for a pump shaft!

yeah, I ordered the nut and washer already a few days ago. I had mine slip once, sure was noisy. I was just curious to a simpler solution, hate paying for oem prices.

lol, so when someone puts up a fight, you run. awesome. winning!

:hehe::hehe:

Telling me to STFU isn't a fight, and believe it or not, I've got better stuff to do than look for a fight with you.

I'm glad you work on your truck. I work on mine, and plenty of others. I've got lots of posts BSing with buddies because my psychological issues keep me from sleeping much. And yes, I will go off, but I ain't wasting my time trying to start a fight with you.

FYI, the first guy to be a smartass in this thread is a mod, they are just fine with the way the site is. If you don't like it, there are plenty of other forums that you may be happier at. This is the YellowBullet of diesel forums...

:hehe::hehe:

Telling me to STFU isn't a fight, and believe it or not, I've got better stuff to do than look for a fight with you.

I'm glad you work on your truck. I work on mine, and plenty of others. I've got lots of posts BSing with buddies because my psychological issues keep me from sleeping much. And yes, I will go off, but I ain't wasting my time trying to start a fight with you.

FYI, the first guy to be a smartass in this thread is a mod, they are just fine with the way the site is. If you don't like it, there are plenty of other forums that you may be happier at. This is the YellowBullet of diesel forums...

Oh I'm not fighting, I just like that you keep replying, thus wasting your time. :nail:

Back