Parting out wrecked 05

SKYNYRD

"Drunkard"
well i'm parting out my 05 cummins let me know what you need and i'll let you know if i still have the part. engine and tranny sale is pending and some parts being swapped onto my 04.5. but feel free to inquire.

i want the center dash piece out of your truck... the one with the a/c controls and radio openings... let me know

Do you have the brownish interior? If so how much for the cupholder?

Is the AC compressor in an 05 the same as an 03?
the ac compressor should be the same

rear bumper? passenger side mirror? dont know if they survived
the rear bumper went to the 04.5 since it was damaged when i bought it and the passenger mirror was destroyed in the wreck

Do you have the brownish interior? If so how much for the cupholder?
i have the charcoal interior

Motor Mounts for the CR -Skynard- I need em.....
jeff motor mounts are yours once i pull the engine

i want the center dash piece out of your truck... the one with the a/c controls and radio openings... let me know
i have you marked down for it mike if you want i'm going to be pulling some things tonight and sunday

Would you sell just the head?
the sale is pending on the entire engine.

well, how much for the cupholder with shipping? Maybe the price will convince dad to deal with it. shipped to 34491:thankyou2::thankyou2::thankyou2:

i have you marked down for it mike if you want i'm going to be pulling some things tonight and sunday

i have work tonight and tomorrow night- um... ****, how can i grab it before saturday since im messing with her all day saturday before crabs.. pm me price.

engine sale fell thru so its up for sale $6500 or best offer for the complete engine.

I know no one else will need this piece, LOL. I would like the AC pressure sensor, it threads into the high pressure line on the AC system. Just a few inches up the line from the compressor. One of the last things I need to get my AC working in my Excursion...

Back