Parting out wrecked 05

geez, 6500 for the engine?! Does it come with big injectors twin pumps and turbos?!

the engine has 76k miles on it and that includes stock injectors, stock turbo, diy modded cp3, pcm, under hood wiring harness, clutch fan, common rail and line, fuel filter housing, ac compressor, alternator, starter, ect. ect. pretty much unhooking the tranny, exhaust, battery cables and motor mounts and pulling it and set it on the pallet.

Could I get the drivers side seat buckle the part that is on the belt also what does the bezel that goes around the radio look like I'll take the buckle forsure and the other part if it's the one I need.
Ryan

the truck has a clear title if anyone is interested in using the truck to build a sled puller.

Out of curiosity, how fair was ins on buy back?

FWIW, my buy-back on my '03 was high... the truck was something like 98% totaled by their appraiser, and buy back was something like $7500... the truck totaled out for $14250... 2% of 14250 = 7500? :confused:

I let 'em haul it off

Where are you at in MD? I'm in St. Mary's County, down south.
How was the engine used (racing, daily driver, sled pulling, ??) Ever over heated? Ever shut down hot? Any rust or corrosion issues?
When was it run last, is it sealed up currently? Why so much for a stock engine, is there something extra/special?

Thanks, Trav

Hey Skynard, I don't remember exactly but it was wrecked right? Is the innercooler still intact? I hear the 3rd gens cool and flow better than the 2nd gens so if I could get it in the truck I'd be interested in it for a swingin' good deal.

just so every one knows i would like to get 6500 for the engine it has only sled pulled 3 times at the buck never drag raced and towed every once in a while. it has 76k miles on it when the truck was wrecked apr 27 the engine was running fine after the accident and i even tried driving the truck out. it has not been started since but is still in the truck.
whats included with the engine: starter, altenator, power steering pump, water pump, cp3, turbo, pcm, ecm, engine bay wiring harness, stock intake manifold, stock exhaust manifold, steering fluid cooler, clutch fan, stock harmonic balancer, 48re adapter plate, common rail and lines, and fuel filter housing.
motor mounts have been sold!

geez, 6500 for the engine?! Does it come with big injectors twin pumps and turbos?!

yeah, it comes with $2000 worth of injectors (you priced cores lately?), $3500 worth of dual CP3's, and $4000 worth of twin turbos :rolleyes:

have you priced a good, well maintained, low mile, COMPLETE CR engine lately? :confused:

he might be a little high, but if that's what it's worth to him, that's what it's worth. maybe not to you, but no worries, you come across them all day long for $500 a pop, right?

yeah, it comes with $2000 worth of injectors (you priced cores lately?), $3500 worth of dual CP3's, and $4000 worth of twin turbos :rolleyes:

have you priced a good, well maintained, low mile, COMPLETE CR engine lately? :confused:

he might be a little high, but if that's what it's worth to him, that's what it's worth. maybe not to you, but no worries, you come across them all day long for $500 a pop, right?

Relax, my post was more sarcasm, it wasn't necessary for you to be a jerk in your post.

To answer your question, have I priced them? Yeah, around 5k is what I have found in most cases. :confused:

sorry, I didn't realize you guys were friends... I must have missed the inside joke. :o

$5k is about right. but you also have no idea what the history on the engine is. With a known/trusted board member, an engine might be worth a little more to someone else.

Not that we were friends, I was just giving a poke at what seemed to be a price on the higher side...no attempt at an insult or anything....but I wouldn't start out at the normal asking price either.....I mean everyone should start high and come down accordingly to make the sale.

well guys most the engines you are pricing for 5k aren't including everything with the engine!

Can I start the bidding with $5?

LOL How's the new truck treating you Leonard?

Back