Parting out wrecked 05

no, manuals have a much larger output than the autos, so the t-cases do not match up.

Thanks!!! I'm new to this auto stuff and still learning. Whichever I get my hands on first. A NV5600 or 48RE, that's the route I'll probably go. Just wanna be able to race without tranny carnage 'as much'.

jeff just cause you "dockboy" v-10 viper motors:doh: doesn't mean a 48re can't hold up under his foot.

Thanks!!! I'm new to this auto stuff and still learning. Whichever I get my hands on first. A NV5600 or 48RE, that's the route I'll probably go. Just wanna be able to race without tranny carnage 'as much'.

a 5600 is a bad choice for racing...its slow shifting and they break when you abuse them...trust me i know.

Definately go the auto route if you will be racing.

Also, the transfer case will work with an input shaft swap. An auto input shaft can be had for $100 (I think I've got another one if you need it). The manual input shafts go for around $150...

SKYNYRD, would you sell the fan pulley separate from the engine? If it's the same as a 2nd gen pulley I'm looking for one...

jeff just cause you "dockboy" v-10 viper motors:doh: doesn't mean a 48re can't hold up under his foot.
I've dockboyed plenty of things in my lifetime before the term Dockboy came to the surface.

My proudest moment was breaking a Chebbie motor- broke that crank in 3 piecesLOLLOL

along with several Grenaded rears', trans', some small block mopars'- ect ect :woohoo::woohoo:

I am my own test bed, you build it- I'll break it:evil:evil:evil

Definately go the auto route if you will be racing.

Also, the transfer case will work with an input shaft swap. An auto input shaft can be had for $100 (I think I've got another one if you need it). The manual input shafts go for around $150...

Or you could go with Opie's BIG output if you are hard on parts;)

Chris

manuals are good for pulling but the autos are the way to go for drag racing also autos have a little taller gear than the manuals for the final gear ratio

Do ya want to sell a set of control arms? I have a lightly hit 03 that needs an upper and a lower.

Hey...........what's this with my name being thrown around? LOL !!

the engine has 76k miles on it and that includes stock injectors, stock turbo, diy modded cp3, pcm, under hood wiring harness, clutch fan, common rail and line, fuel filter housing, ac compressor, alternator, starter, ect. ect. pretty much unhooking the tranny, exhaust, battery cables and motor mounts and pulling it and set it on the pallet.

SKYNYRD,

Wish you luck on getting $6500. If you don't need it to go quickly, that's OK, but you don't want to know what I paid for an '03 exactly the same way as yours with only 19,000 mi on it :poke:

LOL in that case-you better go race motocross or BMX or somethin LOL

Hey now, I said "as much". I can break anything if I try hard enough.

Also to who mentioned the Opie shafts. Your talking about the output on the tranny being swapped to fit my current Tcase, right? I'm planning a full billet build anyhow so would that take care of it?

hey 03 halfton I have a brand new 2004.5 passanger mirror pm me .It is the tip up tow mirror

Looking for them little clips that hold the "shifter boots" in place. I need 2 (or more) of them.

Also, the shroud around the dash, the black piece that you take off first before you get to the screws for the gauge cluster. if you don't have any holes in that, I'll take it.

What about the AC condenser it self? is it dented up much?

Last edited:
Looking for them little clips that hold the "shifter boots" in place. I need 2 (or more) of them.

Also, the shroud around the dash, the black piece that you take off first before you get to the screws for the gauge cluster. if you don't have any holes in that, I'll take it.

What about the AC condenser it self? is it dented up much?

pm sent

do u still have the center pieace of the dash that goes around radio and heater controls..and if u do what color ..thanks

did you get my second pm about the parts i asked for???

thanks,

james

Back