Parting out wrecked 05

As soon as I get my 12 valve sold...I'll get the engine from you. Anyone need a built 12 valve?

ac pressure sensor sold
motor mounts sold
SKYNYRD- I am getting my CR this Saturday, I will need these mounts soon, when are you planning to yank your engine?

And free bump to the top for my homie:rockwoot:

i'm going to work on pulling the engine this week and i'll get the mounts out to you by saturday

delete some of you messages in your inbox i couldn't send you a message thru there.

Well, I'm looking for a 48RE for a auto swap in my truck. So when you put the built one in your new truck, lemme know if your selling the one that comes out.

Anybody know if the transfer case off a manual tranny G56 can bolt to a 48RE?

Well, I'm looking for a 48RE for a auto swap in my truck. So when you put the built one in your new truck, lemme know if your selling the one that comes out.

no, manuals have a much larger output than the autos, so the t-cases do not match up.

unruly, i believe he is taking the built tranny from his wrecked truck and putting it in his other one. tcase should be available though

Back