Parts for sale! L@@k!

The tracking sais 50 lbs

I don't think I would even mess with it. Refuse the delivery then file a dispute to get your money refunded. It could be 50lbs of sand, a stock converter, or an empty box that he entered as weighing 50 lbs. The problem is that once it is delivered you end up proving what the discrepancy is, and that usually does not play in your favor.

These threads are always interesting,
:pop: hope this gets worked out...

Called suncoast. There triple disk weighs 74 lbs. Not 50lbs.it's kinda in my brothers deal. I've gave him my opinion on what to do. Told him to call paypal, not wait for there grace period on filing claim... I will keep everyone posted.

Called suncoast. There triple disk weighs 74 lbs. Not 50lbs.it's kinda in my brothers deal. I've gave him my opinion on what to do. Told him to call paypal, not wait for there grace period on filing claim... I will keep everyone posted.

If the label was printed at home, he might have guessed wrong at the weight.

Wouldn't it get changed after ups picks it up though?? What the little fugger did was after I jumped into his ass is created a label on ups.com or whatever. I jumped his ass about 15 minutes later the label was created..

Pkg will be weighed sometime as it goes thru the UPS system and the difference in shipping costs will be back-billed to shipper.

If you do decide to refuse the delivery, it will be recorded in the UPS system as such.
Sounds like the kind of guy who scams us for damage/lost merchandise claims, too.

Good luck. Hope you dont get scammed.

Pkg will be weighed sometime as it goes thru the UPS system and the difference in shipping costs will be back-billed to shipper.

If you do decide to refuse the delivery, it will be recorded in the UPS system as such.
Sounds like the kind of guy who scams us for damage/lost merchandise claims, too.

Good luck. Hope you dont get scammed.

With your shipping perspective, would you refuse the shipment too?

Problem is, if hes not there when the ups driver arrives, he may very well leave it at the doorstep/property/whatever. Thats what the ups driver does here. If that is the case, it will be scanned at that time and marked delivered. Might not want to wait for delivery before contacting UPS. Something to think on. Hope your bro doesnt get screwed.

With your shipping perspective, would you refuse the shipment too?

Yes, I would. If you dont trust who you're dealing with, then you could very well be left "holding the bag", like explained earlier.

Problem is, if hes not there when the ups driver arrives, he may very well leave it at the doorstep/property/whatever. Thats what the ups driver does here. If that is the case, it will be scanned at that time and marked delivered. Might not want to wait for delivery before contacting UPS. Something to think on. Hope your bro doesnt get screwed.

You can refuse delivery even AFTER the package is dropped at your door, PROVIDED you DO NOT open the box. If you open it, you bought it. UPS rules.

Either flag the driver down the next day, or better yet call the 1-800-pick-ups number and explain that the package was delivered when you were not home and that you did not want it and want to refuse it. That way you have a "paper trail" thru UPS. The message will be transmitted to the center and the driver will be notified to stop and pick the package up and refuse it for you....again, DO NOT open it. Just leave it on the porch where you found it.

Last edited:
If this guy didn't do anything wrong, why is the here defending him self?

I bought the input. I always use a credit card and paypal so if something goes wrong I have insurance. In the past I have lost over $500 with purchases online so now I use a cc.
Not sticking up for anyone as I don't know the full story, will update when I receive the shaft.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 0
Freakin' little dishonest jerks. They should all have their balls ran over a cheese grater.

Freakin' little dishonest jerks. They should all have their balls ran over a cheese grater.

How would you run someone's ball over with a cheese grater? Seems almost impossible to me. :hehe:
I do hate seeing these threads keep coming up, I have bought and sold a ton of stuff on here and haven't had a single problem.

Back