pcs box communication

nolimit2game

I am having trouble getting my box to connect to the pc. I have the new pcs usb adapter and have tried other adatpers and different computers. I have good ground and power and have 5 volts at the ref wire. The transmission is a 5r100 do i have to put the 5r100 firmware download in a special file?
Any help would be great this thing is making me pull my hair out.

Did you buy the pcs controller and 5r110 wiring harness together? They come with a base file in it, make sure you know which com port the pcs is plugged into, you may need to manually select the com port in the pcs software so it can recognize the connection.

Lavon

PCS used to only support up to like com10 or something like that

Well here the deal I had the pcs box and harness in my 05 f250 work pretty damn good after tuning. Truck got wrecked sat for a year, bought a 06 f250 swapped everything from the 05 to the 06. Go to drive it wont shift. Try to hook it up to the computer it won't connect. Find out the box is bad. I sent the box for repairs to pcs after 2 months they give me a new box and a new usb adapter. But I still cant get it to connect I downloaded the software tried it on both a windows 8 and 7 computer and have had no luck. The harness looks fine so I dont think thats the problem but im not ruling it out though.

On your USB converter set it to something like Com3 and try it again..

i think i have it figured out the receiver wire port 31 doesnt have continuity so i guess its the harness.

Back