PCS controller wiring question?

cumminsontheroc

hey guys i have an 03 superduty (4r100) with a 96 12v in it im trying to finish up. bought most of my conversion parts from destroked including the PCS controller. ive already installed the transmission harness, question is besides plugging the two harnesses together, then plugging in the controller to the other end of the harness and 12v power/ground what other wires have to be terminated?? the 4 page diagram that came with it arent the best help and i called destroked yesterday.....they told me to "google it"! if anyone has wired one of these the help would be greatly apprecieated!

LE!

I did the OD cancel switch, light, brake input, tps, Tach, TCC Lock up light, 1st gear lamp, second gear lamp, third gear lamp, OD lamp ect, pretty simple actually

i called PCS directly and the tech guy i talked to was a HUGE help. really simple once you get what the diagram is talking about. still have to wire the tps, brake signal, and key power but got all the tranny harness done. its always the little things at the end of a build that try and kill you!

the one thing you do not use is the engine coolant temp, ford uses more than the 5 volts PCS used in their mapping and gives it a headache. just disable that input in analog inputs and use it later for something else.

I will hand it to PCS they were great everytime I called them. Tons of help.

I got my tps reading this afternoon actually, really really easy. If you kept the Cummins auto TPS sensor on the pump linkage that is. Its two wires in the PCS harness thats already put together with the harness. Its the orange/black wire and the red wire with the white stripe. Run them out to the sensor, it has 3 wires, ground the middle wire to something, then hook your two PCS wires to the outside wires on the sensor and then go through your Setup Wizard on the computer and it will convert the voltages for you. Hopefully that helps, PM me if you need the colors of the wires for the sensor, not sure if it matters, I either got lucky or it doesnt matter, tried it the first time and it worked lol.

i was wondering guys do u think that pcs could do a transbrake........for the cummino and also what wires do u put on toggles to control tc lock up ad od

mine controlled the unlock and lock in the programming you could make a 2nd shift programming with differnt lockups and put them on a switch so you can switch between the two programs best bet is to call pcs they will help you they have great tech support