Performance Authority Drag Truck

Yes Performance Authority is in Bend Oregon, great diesel shop, Bennett Leffler is the owner. Does a lot of conversions as well. Putting Allison trannies behind Cummins motors in Ford chassis is one of his favorite builds. This truck will be street legal, race in Madras and Woodburn and maybe a trip or two to Boise. Plans on racing the street outlaw series they have here in Madras, and maybe Woodburn.

Thank you guys for all the kind words! We have been building this truck for about the last 3 years. Its a 65 GMC short wide true back half truck. Its running a narrowed 40 spline Fab9 rear with Strange center section. Parallel twins feed the LBZ heart and feeds its power to a TH400. There is no intercooler or water meth. Planning on using two stages of N2O to cool it down and control any smoke. Our local tracks are closed for the year but we plan on having it out in the spring. Ultimate goal is low low 5's in the 1/8 mile. Will be street legal. I do want to give a shout out to all involved in the build. It was team effort for sure!

The hauler referenced in another post, is a 48 COE Ford F5 we built for Diamond Eye Performance. It is a twin turbo 12V/ allison combo on full air ride suspension.

We are very happy with the way both builds turned out!

Looks awesome Frank and Bennett, I can't wait to see the finished product. I wasn't a big fan of that body style, but with your amazing work, i've changed my mind.

Amazing work on both trucks! The c10 is really clean and looks pretty light weight. That COE is really bad azz. Can you share anymore pics of the engine placement etc.

Thank you all! We cant wait to get it on the track and see what it does!

Amazing work on both trucks! The c10 is really clean and looks pretty light weight. That COE is really bad azz. Can you share anymore pics of the engine placement etc.

I cant figure out how to upload them from my computer. Check out our facebook or instagram. or shoot me a pm with your email and I can email you some. The engine sits completely behind the cab in the center of the bed. It turned out pretty cool

Frank, I hope you don't mind me starting this thread. Incredible build! Any videos of it running?!?!

No worries on the thread. We werent exactly keeping it under wraps lol there are no videos of it yet. once we get it out on the track and making hits we will post some.

Back