Phoenix, AZ Sept 1, 2007

Marc said:
I live in Cali....i do have assistance in the phoenix area there though...do you have any contact info i could use to get this ball rolling??

http://www.swdiesel.com

I'm not sure he would remember me if you mentioned my name, but when I was up there taking a tour of their facility, I could see they do great work and they carry BD, Bosch, etc. So if not money for a sponsership, then maybe some injectors or something.

If he does ask who sent you (he probably won't) just tell me the guy who was inquiring about start his own shop/website down in Tucson. He should remember me then. LOL

One of our members from powerstroke.org is already in contact with them man, but thank you very much for bringing that up!!

Alright, pretty much everything but the racing purse has been finalized. I will get details up tomarrow as soon as i can about everything....

AZflyer.jpg

FionaThe02PSD said:
Count me in!! I should have it dialed in by then and ready to rock!!

Sweet! The more the merrier!

Also for anyone in the DFW/Houston/West Texas area, There will be a group of us convoying to Phoenix. Anyone want to meet up with us you are all more then welcome!

K....we got people coming from Arizona, California, Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Nevada, and possibly Colorado.....this event is gonna be big, who esle can make it??

I'm really looking forward to it. Now if I can just get my truck running again I'll be set!! Sounds like it will be a good size show for diesel.

The Arizona Powerstroke Group will be there in force!! Also Dennis at ITP Diesel and Nate at Strictly Diesel have joined as sponsors of the event!!

Thank you both for stepping up!

We will have some great grab bag stuff too!! Got stickers, hats, etc from Diablosport, Superchips, Magnaflow.....and Magnafow is throwing in a $250 gift certificate for someone to win!!!

See Marc, the potential for this being an annual diesel all around (drags, sledpulling, burnout competition, show and shine) is already filling in. We got great sponsers like you mentioned, thats what will bring people to the event. Next year it could really be moved up a few notches for sure!!

AMMO22 said:
See Marc, the potential for this being an annual diesel all around (drags, sledpulling, burnout competition, show and shine) is already filling in. We got great sponsers like you mentioned, thats what will bring people to the event. Next year it could really be moved up a few notches for sure!!
It most definately has shown the potential, now all we got to do is get this year to be the success it looks like its gonna bi!!

Is there any thing setup with hotels near the track? I don't think we'll want to drive back after a long night at the track. Plus, I'm sure they'll be an AFTER PARTY and I can't miss that!!

AMMO22 said:
Is there any thing setup with hotels near the track? I don't think we'll want to drive back after a long night at the track. Plus, I'm sure they'll be an AFTER PARTY and I can't miss that!!
there WILL be an after party...LOL. The hotel has a gravel area we can park in and party!!!:rockwoot:

$69 a night includes a continental breakfast.....
Hampton Inn & Suites
14783 W. Grand Ave
Surprise AZ 85374 623.537.9122
(Racer discount, mention Speedworld)

Well Marc, I have to say you've done very well planning this. I have a good feeling this event will fuel the fire for high performance diesel around the area here and get more involvement.

AMMO22 said:
Well Marc, I have to say you've done very well planning this. I have a good feeling this event will fuel the fire for high performance diesel around the area here and get more involvement.
Hey...it just doesnt have to be the high performance guys getting involved, everyone is welcome!! I cant take full credit for this at all, ive had a great supporting cast behind the scenes doing all the local work for me there in your guy's area!! This should turn into a great annual event!!

Ken in AZ said:
I should be there....I'm only an hour away :)
Great, and round up all your dodge and chevy buddies, because as of right now, we are very heavy in powerstrokes. The arizona powerstrokers group alone should be good for 25-35 trucks......lets get all three brands represented well!!!:ft:

Just finalizing trophy plans!! Looks like first place for each class will take home a 36" four post trophy, second place a 32" trophy for each class, and Fastest ET will take home a 36" trophy as well!!

I am hoping to be there. Might bring a couple cummins and ps with me.