pics of latest conversion

common rail style mounts i got were not to my liking so i modified them too

I should say the mounts are an early style that I use. This truck came in with the engine already installed with the common rail mounts. I took it back out and tossed them in a box.

yaaa i hated how they position the engine, after i modified them they work just fine. nice build by the way, question, i went to a single battery and seems to work fine, any reason to run duals anymore?

This truck is multi duty. One large battery will work but there again it's a customers truck. I don't want a call at 2am because it doesn't start. This thing may not have all the glitter but I'm doing everything I can to make it dependable and clean looking.

i can understand that, i made a dual tray incase i end up needing it, but everything works great with the big single for now. i know how hard it is to make things look clean and organized on these conversions, im still not 100% happy with mine yet...
done.jpg

Looks like yours is set forward? That's how this one came in and I changed it. I got the lower p/s battery tray bracket today so I can mount the reservoir. It was missing in the transfer of parts. Also started making the A/C lines today. Of all things I have to wait till Thursday to get the crimp ferrules for the lines. Waiting for parts just kills me.

Looks Good!

Kevin,are you using the Cummins A/C compressor?Just wondering I haven't decided on the PSD or Cummins unit as of yet.

yes its set foward now, i orginally had it set back so i could run the stock fan but didnt like how someother things laid out so i brought it foward, running electric fans now, i just got my new a/c lines finished. alot nicer than swedgin the ford line to the dodge lines i had before.

Gauge wiring, seat power and heat. This truck had a bench seat and the interior was in boxes. The instament cluster was even out.

CONVERSION_II_0017-600x450.jpg

CONVERSION_II_0026-600x450.jpg

Excursion seat and new floor mat.

CONVERSION_II_0032-600x450.jpg

Charge the A/C, install the header panel grille and bumper, I hope that's all. Almost forgot the pyrometer probe is bad.

You do good work Kevin, just not enough of it. LOL I admire your attention to detail, you really take pride in your work. We finally got you working on the right engine...If only we could get you working on the right trucks, we'd be set! LOL

thanks, nice build by the way!

just got my 12v bolted in my01 Super Duty!